Luggage Tags for Recent Cruises

JulyMomOf1

Earning My Ears
I searched through some recent-ish posts about some receiving luggage tags in the mail prior to their cruise. I read that back in August some were receiving them the day the arrived home. I wanted to know if recent cruisers have received luggage tags in the mail in time? I know at the end of the day it's not that big of a deal because the porters can write them out for us when we drop our bags. But was just curious of other recent experiences.

I received ours 3 weeks before, but we changed cabins the day they came.
I asked someone who had cruised recently, she said they have blank ones at the port.
Also mentioned some did not receive them.
So I have to just do it at luggage drop off now.

Back in August, we booked our cruise about three weeks before it sailed and received our luggage tags at least a week out.

In September, we never received our luggage tags. But, we booked that cruise less than a week ahead of sailing. For the September tag-less cruise we handed our luggage over to a porter at arrival to the port and they wrote our room# on a blank tag. Our luggage arrived to our stateroom without an issue (as far as we know).

I did see others noted that dropping them off without tags was no big deal so I know we’ll be fine. I booked this one back in June haha so not a last minute thing. We leave in 9 days so I guess it’s still possible for them to arrive!

I'm on the 11/12 cruise, and have not received my tags yet. But I was on the 10/29 cruise and received them 11 days before, so I'm not worried yet!

I'm on the 11/12 cruise, and have not received my tags yet. But I was on the 10/29 cruise and received them 11 days before, so I'm not worried yet!

I will see you there! And hope you enjoyed this last weekends cruise as well! :boat:

And to everyone else who answered: Thank you all for your contributions!!! 😁

I got mine well in advance but some of the people who booked guaranteed rates did not get then in time because the room assignments are happening so close to the cruise.

I will see you there! And hope you enjoyed this last weekends cruise as well! :boat:

And to everyone else who answered: Thank you all for your contributions!!! 😁
It was amazing, thank you! I'm really excited to be on a Christmas cruise... I never thought I would ever be on ANY holiday cruise, but 2 in one year?? Amazing!

I got mine well in advance but some of the people who booked guaranteed rates did not get then in time because the room assignments are happening so close to the cruise.
Yeah, that makes sense to me. My guarantee room was just assigned on Monday, so I would expect my luggage tags to appear soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter