Luxury Cars

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Can anyone tell me how much luggage a luxury car from National can hold? They are Cadillac Devilles, right? How much trunk space do they have? (we have a Cadillac STS, would they have the same amount of space, or hopefully more?).

Thanks for any and all help.

If you have time before your trip, you could just stop by your dealer and just 'browse' at a new DeVille and open the trunk. I know we browse whenever we have our 1998 DeVilles serviced. You know the size of your luggage pieces better than anyone could describe to you.

Just a suggestion.

I drive a Deville, it has a huge trunk. We can carry about 6 large suitcases plus around 4 ovrnights without crowding the trunk.

Katholyn

The April edition of Consumers Reports lists the specifications (including trunk capacity) of almost all cars. You might go to the library. BTW Concorde/Intrepid has the largest trunk of any full sized car.

Thanks for the replies! Off to the Cadillac dealership I go! I honestly hate going there, 'cause there is always something we want to buy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter