Lyft

Not that I know of. You might get tossed a special offer in your email every so often (X% off rides after 5 p.m. or something), but I don't believe there are standard discounts in place.

Do they give breaks to daily users or no thinking of different ways to get to and from work
Both Uber and Lyft typically have some kind of new user promotions. I would check both their websites and the usual suspects like Groupon. Also check with friends and family already using or driving for the companies.

I don't know about Lyft, but Uber DOES offer additional promotions to frequent users.

Both Uber and Lyft typically have some kind of new user promotions. I would check both their websites and the usual suspects like Groupon. Also check with friends and family already using or driving for the companies.

I don't know about Lyft, but Uber DOES offer additional promotions to frequent users.

Thank you

Yes, Lyft does all the time. Matter of fact, I've gotten more promos with Lyft than I have from Uber, yet I use both pretty evenly, but neither a lot, if that makes sense.

Off topic but does lyft allow pets in their cars like

A if I needed to take my pet to the vet

B if I wanted to adopt one from the pet store

https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013080648-Pet-Policy-Non-Service-Animals-

"Although drivers aren't allowed to bring their own own furry friends along for the ride when driving (after all, some passengers have allergies or are otherwise uncomfortable with unfamiliar animals), some passengers will ask to bring their pets along with them when requesting a ride. Unless the passenger has a service animal, it's entirely up to the driver whether or not to allow the passenger’s pet in the vehicle.

We advise passengers to call their drivers after their ride request is accepted to confirm that it's OK to bring their pets."

If the dog is a service animal, the driver is required by law to transport it.

Pets are a different story, but not usually a problem. Most Uber/Lyft drivers will accept a pet if it's well-behaved...and especially if it's in a carrier. The thing we are concerned about is damage to our personal cars -- either by an "accident" or by biting/scratching upholstery.

Pets are a rare situation -- I have about 2,000 rides and I've had exactly two dogs -- both pets, one in a carrier, the other not, and neither service animals. They were zero problem.

The best thing is to just call the driver while they are en route and tell them the situation. If they object, cancel and re-order and call the new driver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter