Lyric Swap--COMPLETE

We just wanted to make it abundantly clear that I'd talked to her about it and that I wasn't just picking for her. :)

I know you are just keeping track of it all! just can picture you too sitting next to each other typing away :rotfl2:

I wondered into the office/scraproom last week, and Derek was on the computer. I ask him what he was doing, and he said "chatting with Madison". Lol. She was laying on the couch with her ipod in the next room.

Rachel could I also get

Group F - Fantasmic

thanks!

I will do USA in the World Showcase group. I would also like to do something in the AK rides group. I will have to think about what rides might work. I got the coolest zebra and leopard print rhinestones that I want to use. I don't think Primevil Whirl or Kali would work- could I do one of the trails? What other rides are there in Ak- the wildlife express would work if you don't want me to do a trail.

Rebecca

Rachel could I also get

Group F - Fantasmic

thanks!

I got you added.

I will do USA in the World Showcase group. I would also like to do something in the AK rides group. I will have to think about what rides might work. I got the coolest zebra and leopard print rhinestones that I want to use. I don't think Primevil Whirl or Kali would work- could I do one of the trails? What other rides are there in Ak- the wildlife express would work if you don't want me to do a trail.

Rebecca

I think one of the trails would definitely work for the AK rides group. I'll get you added. :goodvibes

Could I switch soarin for the epcot group? Also id like to do the shows group. I'm just having trouble thinking of what to do...what shows are left with lyrics? I'm thinking sing songy ...drawing a blank?

Could I switch soarin for the epcot group? Also id like to do the shows group. I'm just having trouble thinking of what to do...what shows are left with lyrics? I'm thinking sing songy ...drawing a blank?

I got the Epcot change in for you.

And for shows, I know a few years ago there was like Dream Along with Mickey in front of the castle and there's a Villains show in front of the castle during MNSSHP... do they still do anything like that? There's also Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show at DHS.

I got the Epcot change in for you.

And for shows, I know a few years ago there was like Dream Along with Mickey in front of the castle and there's a Villains show in front of the castle during MNSSHP... do they still do anything like that? There's also Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show at DHS.

Duh! You are so right! How could I forget? Id like to do the villain show...but not sure that it will work for everyone in the group?

Sorry Rachel ...going to be a pain here. But I found some great quotes that will require me to change some choices. For the princess group id like to change to Cinderella. But the quote id like to use is about her by Walt Disney. It isnt actually by her herself. Is that ok? The other is in the movies...id like to switch to Alice in Wonderland for pre 1980 please. Still researching. Found a great site if anyone is interested!

I'm very intrigued by this swap but am holding true to my goal to be swap free this year... I can't wait to see what all of you come up with!!!

Erin--I'd love to know the site you found :)

Nan--I totally understand :hug:

Yah Erin, no holding back like that we need to know :thumbsup2

Ok...going to try this...since I cant copy the link & paste from the kindle...and I have no computer untol I buy a new one this week I have to type it in.

Www.angelfire.com/movies/disneybroadway/quotes.html

Let me know if it works for you guys! There were some I never remembered or saw. I bookmarked all my quotes and facts and lyrics I need for this swap. Now I just need a new laptop to type and print from and my supplies!

It worked for me! What a fun site :) Sorry about your laptop :(

Rachel--may I please have the Figment ride for EPCOT and can I use "One Man's Dream" for a ride in DHS? If not I'd like the backlot tour for DHS. Thanks :)

Great! I thought it had some good stuff! I'm annoyed about the laptop but more so about the fact that I cant use scal right now! Lol I have to I guess get in touch with them to be able to load it on a new computer right? And really hoping I can get my fonts and svg files off! Luckily my photo printing is all up to date...so not losing anything there!

Erin, it works for me too! Thanks for sharing. I love the imagineer quote. I think I'll use it for my piece. Here it is:

"The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as a wink, loud as laughter and quiet as a tear, tall as a tale and deep as emotion. So strong, it can lift the spirit. So gentle, it can touch the heart. It is the magic that begins the happily ever after."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter