M.A.C. Cosmetics Venomous Villains

Kittyskyfish

Ohio Dis Fans!
I'd only post a makeup-related thread because it's DISNEY-related, too! M.A.C. Cosmetics is launching a Disney Villains limited-edition collection at the end of the month. Just in time for Halloween! :goodvibes

There are four collections, themed after famous Disney animated "baddies":
**Cruella De Vil
**Snow White’s Evil Queen
**Maleficent
**The Princess and the Frog’s DR. FACILIER

U.S. Launch Date: September 30th, 2010 (online as early as 9/27)
International Launch Date: October 2010

M.A.C.'s pre-launch teaser

NY Fashion Sneak Preview

review_vvevilqueen004.jpg

venomous-villains-cruella-7.jpg

(I'm not affiliated with M.A.C. or any of the links!)

I love this! If I were more into makeup I would so buy some! But I'm pretty simple in my usual makeup routine.

Pre-launch party was yesterday so a lot of people got to get these items early. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of this stuff next week. Loving the packaging and the product swatches a lot! There are some haul videos on Youtube already up for viewing pleasure.

I like the one in the Maleficent packaging that has 2 colors of eye shadow. It's gorgeous!

OMG!!! I <3 MAC and I'm so excited for this collection! I pre-ordered mine already. If your local MAC store didn't have a launch party, you can still come in and pre-order. They'll let you swatch and play around with them. That's what I did. And it's perfect because they'll be coming out the day after my birthday! :banana: Woohoo!!! Happy Birthday to meeee!

I don't even like lip balm but I want that one!!

I think I will be getting the red lipstick too :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter