M&Ms PJ~April 10, 2008~YCG/Italy Plaza*Photographer Photos are up!*

Just caught up on your updates, I'm so jealous that you got your gifts wrapped that far in advance. We got someone to wrap ours for us the night before rehearsal :goodvibes The paper is perfect, I love the print in the bold colors.

Just caught up on your updates, I'm so jealous that you got your gifts wrapped that far in advance. We got someone to wrap ours for us the night before rehearsal :goodvibes The paper is perfect, I love the print in the bold colors.

I tried to do as much as possible so I wouldnt be too stressed before the wedding :) I'm so glad I found that paper!!

Small update! I dropped off the favors, programs, M&Ms, table numbers, etc at Francks today. I also went over to the florist to drop off my ribbon. That place is pretty big and smells amazing. There were awesome flowers everywhere! I'm so excited to see my bouquets and centerpieces next week.

Tomorrow we are going to pick up my dress and the tux. I also really need to finish the place cards. I've been avoiding it for a while now but I really should get on top of that.

We went over to the Roots place last night to pick up our guestbook. It is great! I love it. We also saw some sample canvas prints that we really fell in love with. They are a bit pricey but worth it. I'm sure we'll order some after the wedding. We also met their Pomeranian, Huck. And he is SOOOO cute. I want my little furry baby, AJ, and Huck to have a play date ;)

The weather is stressing me out a little. This week it seems like summer has come early. Very warm days with a chance of thunderstorms every day. It's rained probably about half the days. I know there's nothing I can do about the weather but it still stresses me out! :eek: I'm trying to keep the stress level down but it's slowly creeping up.....

My family will be here on Sunday which I am very excited about! And then we'll check in on Tuesday. Woohoo. I'll try to update at least once more between now and then.

I can't believe I'm ONE week away!!!!! :yay:

I can not wait to hear all about it! I bet you are getting sooo excited!

I'm so excited for you!
I looked at the date today and thought to find your PJ but I didn't want to bother you... :)
Have fun with your family!!!!
We'll be on pins and needles waiting for your updates... ;)

Just caught up on your pj... im getting excited for you!

Cant wait to see all your photos upon your return! :yay:

How exciting!:woohoo::woohoo: Have fun the rest of the week and try not to stress:rolleyes:

I will do my best not to stress :thumbsup2

I can not wait to hear all about it! I bet you are getting sooo excited!

I really am! It's starting to feel so real now! Hopefully I'll be able to write a TR soon after I get back :)

I'm so excited for you!
I looked at the date today and thought to find your PJ but I didn't want to bother you... :)
Have fun with your family!!!!
We'll be on pins and needles waiting for your updates... ;)

Hahaha I bet ;) Thanks for all your comments. Your big day is soon too!!!! I'm looking forward to some more updates from YOU! :goodvibes

Just caught up on your pj... im getting excited for you!

Cant wait to see all your photos upon your return! :yay:

Thanks for reading!

did you ever post your menu or did I just miss it? everything looks fantastic.

Thanks! I'm not sure if I ever posted the menu. We are having two kinds of hand carved meat-beef and turkey. THey will be served with an au jus and a cranberry sauce on the side. Then we'll have a potato martini bar, roasted veggies, southwest corn salsa, mixed salad, pretzel bread from Le Cellier! And I think that's about it. We're doing chocolate fondues for the dessert party with rice krispie treats, brownies and chocolate peanut butter marshmallow bars. Plus there's cake too! The dessert is going to be the best part! ;)

We picked up my dress and DFs tux today. Of course there were some issues with the tux. That always seems to be the case. We have to go back tomorrow to pick up the cuff links. The whole reason we are picking the tuxes up so early is for this exact reason. I knew they couldnt get it right on the first time. :rotfl2:

My dress looks nice and pretty and is currently taking up a lot of my bedroom! I had the veil steamed too which I then proceeded to let drop on the floor of the car and get crumpled without my knowledge. Yikes! Luckily I've hung it back up and it seems to be smoothing out again. Phew!

I have some confirmation emails to send tonight and Thank You cards to write. Then tomorrow I will pack and all of that good stuff. I cannot wait to check in at the Beach Club on Tuesday!!!!!!!! :)

I cannot believe how close you are! It's so exciting. And good for you on all that you've got done. I never know what kind of time I am going to be able to be on over the next few days - so if I don't get a chance...Good Luck & I hope you have a Magical Wedding!

pixiedust:

I cannot believe how close you are! It's so exciting. And good for you on all that you've got done. I never know what kind of time I am going to be able to be on over the next few days - so if I don't get a chance...Good Luck & I hope you have a Magical Wedding!

pixiedust:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it :)

The menu sounds delicious, I love the pretzel bread from Le Celliers! We had trouble at our tux place too, Kris' pants were too short :lmao:

The menu sounds delicious, I love the pretzel bread from Le Celliers! We had trouble at our tux place too, Kris' pants were too short :lmao:

Those stupid tux places ;)

I LOVEEEE the pretzel bread. I'm going to walk around with at least one stick in my hand all evening :)

It's been awhile since I posted! I just wanted to wish you both all the best! You deserve it! Enjoy the first day of your happily ever after!

OMG!!!!!!! Your leaving so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAY

OOOOOOOOOHHHH I love the bridal party gift's and the favor's.Love the colors!!!

It's been awhile since I posted! I just wanted to wish you both all the best! You deserve it! Enjoy the first day of your happily ever after!

Hey I haven't "seen" you in a while! I hope that everything is going well for you. Your big day is soon!! Thank you for the well wishes :goodvibes

OOOOOOOOOHHHH I love the bridal party gift's and the favor's.Love the colors!!!

Thanks!!! I love the bright colors so much. I'm really glad I went with them for my wedding.

OMG!!!!!!! Your leaving so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAY

It is SO soon now....just 4 more days!

favorsetc005.jpg

I found awesome pink and orange wrapping paper that works perfectly with my theme :thumbsup2 The first picture has Flat Stanley in it. My nephew sent him to us this year. For those of you who might not have young children in your life, Flat Stanley is a character from a story about a boy being magically flattened. He then realizes he can travel to all sorts of places by mail so he’s able to see the world. The students make their own Stanleys and then mail them to friends and family for a trip. The friends and family are supposed to take Stanley around, take pictures, send postcards, write a letter, whatever and send it back to the class so the kids can learn about new places and things. I think it’s such a neat idea. We took my nephew’s Flat Stanley to Epcot and he helped us with our favors ;)
fs004.jpg

And then I still need to find something for my Dad. Any ideas??

I just read through all of your PJ! Wow! :faint: Your wedding is going to be so beautiful!

I'm actually a MOB - my daughter is getting married in October 2009 - but not at Disney.

We have taken Flat Stanleys on many, many excursions!:thumbsup2

Also - my husband is turning 50 in one month -- for his birthday my daughter bought him the DVD of Father of the Bride, a Father of the Bride t-shirt and just ordered this engraved photo frame from www.exclusivelyweddings.com:

http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/...~idProduct~801~idCategory~73~seq~3~totRecs~14

I had snapped a photo of my husband and daughter moments after she was born - yeah, I know, I'm giving birth and taking photos!:rolleyes: It's a cute photo, he's tired from being up ALL night -- but he's kissing her and looking at her like she's the only Princess in the world!:love:

We're putting that photo on the one side with the date of her birth engraved.

On the other side, her wedding date is engraved and she'll add a photo of them walking down the aisle after the wedding.

Congratulations again on your wedding! How exciting!:goodvibes

I just read through all of your PJ! Wow! :faint: Your wedding is going to be so beautiful!

I'm actually a MOB - my daughter is getting married in October 2009 - but not at Disney.

We have taken Flat Stanleys on many, many excursions!:thumbsup2

Also - my husband is turning 50 in one month -- for his birthday my daughter bought him the DVD of Father of the Bride, a Father of the Bride t-shirt and just ordered this engraved photo frame from www.exclusivelyweddings.com:

http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/...~idProduct~801~idCategory~73~seq~3~totRecs~14

I had snapped a photo of my husband and daughter moments after she was born - yeah, I know, I'm giving birth and taking photos!:rolleyes: It's a cute photo, he's tired from being up ALL night -- but he's kissing her and looking at her like she's the only Princess in the world!:love:

We're putting that photo on the one side with the date of her birth engraved.

On the other side, her wedding date is engraved and she'll add a photo of them walking down the aisle after the wedding.

Congratulations again on your wedding! How exciting!:goodvibes

Thank you!! We love Flat Stanley. Hopefully we'll get another one again next year ;) That frame is really sweet. I'm sure your husband will appreciate it very much. Good luck with your daughters wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter