Maggie & Shanes Wedding TR- Nov 2006- Sea Breeze Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChapmanPhotographyPhotos496.jpg

Thank you for the info about your glasses. I just love them!

On the pic above...did cake actually go up his nose?

HAHA-- no ...doesnt that look like his nostral right there on the left where my finger is? It isnt... but its amazing how it does look that way. I really dont think it is-- he doesnt have a terribly big nose like that looks

ChapmanPhotographyPhotos505.jpg

Normal looking nose to me:confused3

Everytime i post this picture i think to myself "what is that.." and really i dont know. My nose doesnt bend like that--- maybe his does. :laughing: Im going to try and maneuver his nostral that way and if it works-- we have our answer.

We did get cake EVERYWHERE though-- Juliana Acosta (the Wedding Coordinator working the wedding) kept saying "now be nice guys" just before we were feeding one another the cake-- i guess she saw the evil in our eyes:stir: . None-the-less a very memorable moment!! We had another cake moment at our at-home-reception-- but it was a little less nice (it was payback from the first:cool2: ).

Thanks again D4est!!:goodvibes

Congratulations! What a wonderful trip report and beautiful wedding photos!
You looked beautiful!
Thanks for sharing your special Disney moments with us!!

Congratulations! What a wonderful trip report and beautiful wedding photos!
You looked beautiful!
Thanks for sharing your special Disney moments with us!!

Thanks for reading it. Im always surprised when I get a comment on my TR. No matter what happeneds, my hard belongs in Disney. :hug: Hugs to you!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DH and I have planned an upcoming trip to Mexico the last week in April-- and in true vacation fashion-- we always take 2 trips. This year we couldnt decide which two to pick:
Cozumel, Mexico
Destin, Florida or
WDW

We have been to all 3 and couldnt decide-- we have now officially chosen Mexico for our "early in the year" trip-- and I think DH expects me to choose WDW for our "later in the year" trip. Hmm... the beaches of Destin do sound nice though. I think this will all depend on how Mexico goes-- if I get a good enough tan I think we may head back to WDW. Okay im rambling now!

Maggie...just wanted you to know that I finally had time to read your trippie. I had posted so I could get back to it sometime. I have a sinus infection & am off sick from work today :sick: & one of the first things I thought to myself was "I can finally read all about Maggie's wedding." Weird I guess, but that us Disers for ya.

Beautiful photos Maggie. I love Randy's work. Does he do vow renewals too? I got a yes dear to a vow renewal at 10 years. This August will be our 4th anniversary so I have years yet to go, but I already have an idea list in my head. :lmao: Like someone else on here, we got married at Sandals in Jamaica & took no one with us, so I thought a Disney vow renewal where everyone could come would be a nice gesture for the family members that didn't get to see us married the first time.

P.S. Where are the pics from the at home reception? Where did you have it????

Aren't you glad it's spring in Tennessee???? Although this weekend turned off a bit cool.

I spent Saturday throwing a :bride:bridal shower for my cousin at Sullivan's in Maryville.

Good lord, this has turned into a mega post...sorry bout that cold medicine makes me hyper. :banana:

Maggie...just wanted you to know that I finally had time to read your trippie. I had posted so I could get back to it sometime. I have a sinus infection & am off sick from work today :sick: & one of the first things I thought to myself was "I can finally read all about Maggie's wedding." Weird I guess, but that us Disers for ya.

Beautiful photos Maggie. I love Randy's work. Does he do vow renewals too? I got a yes dear to a vow renewal at 10 years. This August will be our 4th anniversary so I have years yet to go, but I already have an idea list in my head. :lmao: Like someone else on here, we got married at Sandals in Jamaica & took no one with us, so I thought a Disney vow renewal where everyone could come would be a nice gesture for the family members that didn't get to see us married the first time.

P.S. Where are the pics from the at home reception? Where did you have it????

Aren't you glad it's spring in Tennessee???? Although this weekend turned off a bit cool.

I spent Saturday throwing a :bride:bridal shower for my cousin at Sullivan's in Maryville.

Good lord, this has turned into a mega post...sorry bout that cold medicine makes me hyper. :banana:

Hello my fellow East Tennesseean:wave2:

Thanks so much for reading my trip report!! So sweet of you to take time and comment. Randy does do a phenomenal job, doesn't he? Randy does do Vow Renewals, and also engagement photos. He is so talented, really!! Keep him on the list of "MUST HAVES".

I LOVE:love: this weather we have been having (mainly last weeks weather, not so much this past weekend). Im so ready to start planting my flowers!!

You were in Maryville, huh? I am actually from Maryville. I graduated from Heritage (Haha-- i dont claim it all the time!). Dh and I havent ate at Sullivans since its been there. We moved out here to Seymour just as they were opening it up. I hear its great though!! I love downtown, I wish they would make it a little bit more 'hip' and 'classy' so it would be more convenient to park and walk at night to do things.

Our at home reception was in Rockford. Are you familiar with the area? If you get off of Pellissippi at the Cusick Rd exit (just passed Alcoa hwy exit) thats Rockford. We had it out Martin Mill Rd at a place called Twin Cedar Farms http://twincedarfarm.com/index2.htm
It is very beautiful and was well worth it! I still need to get those photos up from the reception!!

I hope you get to feeling better!! Let me know how you like the TR! I'm pretty frank about some things-- so watch out;) .

Cant wait to hear from you when you finish!! As I said get to feeling better-- being sick is no fun (I would attribute a lot of the sickness to this mixed up weather we are having).
:hug: -Maggie

maggie.. I just want to thank you again for all your help and for posting this beautiful trip report... it just about made me cry .. especially looking at the pictures of Sea Breeze Point the day you were leaving with no one there... it looks so beautiful and peaceful and it's amazing to think of all the great memories people hold there and all the love that has been expressed!

It gives me goosebumps really.. and I know when my DF and I visit disney again after we've been married 5, 10, 20 years... we'll visit that spot as well.

I'm sitting here thinking that I can't imagine in FIVE MONTHS I will be where you were.... vowing to spend eternity with my DF.... ack! I"m already getting emotional! haha... I bet my pictures with randy will all have smeared mascara! lol.

anyway, thanks again so much.. you've helped me out tremendously, not to mention so many other disney brides.. you're a doll! ***HUGS****:hug:

maggie.. I just want to thank you again for all your help and for posting this beautiful trip report... it just about made me cry .. especially looking at the pictures of Sea Breeze Point the day you were leaving with no one there... it looks so beautiful and peaceful and it's amazing to think of all the great memories people hold there and all the love that has been expressed!

It gives me goosebumps really.. and I know when my DF and I visit disney again after we've been married 5, 10, 20 years... we'll visit that spot as well.

I'm sitting here thinking that I can't imagine in FIVE MONTHS I will be where you were.... vowing to spend eternity with my DF.... ack! I"m already getting emotional! haha... I bet my pictures with randy will all have smeared mascara! lol.

anyway, thanks again so much.. you've helped me out tremendously, not to mention so many other disney brides.. you're a doll! ***HUGS****:hug:

Aww thats so sweet of you to say, now I think IM going to cry. :hug:

Me when I do my OWN hair & make-up (sorry the photo isnt any better)
scan0001.jpg

Please don't think I'm crazy, but I love your hair!! Do you have any other photos with your hair like this that you could post? I would like to have mine cut similar to yours. Thanks!!! ;)

ill see if I cant find some-- ill post tomorrow with an update. I dont know if I do or not. My hairstylist is really good-- he basically just cuts it in long layers and then my bangs-- which I always style different than he does.. This photo is from the same night but didnt turn out too good-- i can rescan it -- i just figured out how to make my scanner less 'bright'-- so ill see if i can get this one better... here it is for now

scan0002.jpg

here's another from a distance
005_21A-1.jpg

ill look through other better photos and get back to you

Maggie!

Those pictures of you are SO CUTE! I love that outfit too :)

ETA: Are all those little yellow cups in front of Shane beers??? I bet you had quite a night!!!

Maggie!

Those pictures of you are SO CUTE! I love that outfit too :)

ETA: Are all those little yellow cups in front of Shane beers??? I bet you had quite a night!!!

Thanks :) Actually-- Shane and I arent big drinkers-- but a lot of our friends and some of his family are. We went with the BYOB thing for our reception-- haha-- and had a local bar-b-q joint cater. Those are southern Sweet Tea's! In my opinion-- better than beer!

I skip out on the alchohol in the account of most events-- but if its a holiday I normally, unfortunately, find myself indulging-- its something about little kids who have parents who dont discipline:rolleyes1 .... haha.

We did have a great time!! I was more nervous for our at-home reception than our actual wedding!!

Thanks :) Actually-- Shane and I arent big drinkers-- but a lot of our friends and some of his family are. We went with the BYOB thing for our reception-- haha-- and had a local bar-b-q joint cater. Those are southern Sweet Tea's! In my opinion-- better than beer!

I skip out on the alchohol in the account of most events-- but if its a holiday I normally, unfortunately, find myself indulging-- its something about little kids who have parents who dont discipline:rolleyes1 .... haha.

We did have a great time!! I was more nervous for our at-home reception than our actual wedding!!

We're the same way! I'll take a good sweet tea over alcohol any day!

I have no idea why I havent read your trip report until now. But have to say you look amazing your dress is gorgeous and I really love your photos you look so well suited and so in love.

Also had to say you got married the day I got engaged (at Disney) and you were in the parks on all the same days that we were how cool. (I kept looking for myself in the backround of some of your photos.:laughing: ).

And I am definately hiring Randy now.:flower3:

I have no idea why I havent read your trip report until now. But have to say you look amazing your dress is gorgeous and I really love your photos you look so well suited and so in love.

Also had to say you got married the day I got engaged (at Disney) and you were in the parks on all the same days that we were how cool. (I kept looking for myself in the backround of some of your photos.:laughing: ).

And I am definately hiring Randy now.:flower3:

WOW!! We were so close!! Dang I wish you would have saw yourself- how cool would that have been?

You will LOVE Randy! Im his absolute biggest admirer. Tell him I said hello! Him and Linda are phenomenal and he does a wonderful job with every bride and groom I see! I could go on and on about his work and his personality. He's the type of guy you meet and instantly feel comfortable around him (which is a GREAT trait to have for a photographer-- because you want to feel comfortable around him to get the great shots!).

Congratulations on your DFTW! Maybe DH and I can be there in the parks around that time;)

Hugs to you:hug:

Hey Maggie, I needed to ask a question; my DW thought that you had the most BEAUTIFUL dress she's ever seen and was just curious where you got it/designer info. Again, you guys looked GREAT and like you had so much fun!!!! :thumbsup2

Wow-- thanks so much-- and tell your DW that I think thats absolutely so sweet...

I got my dress at Davids Bridal (T9104) and it was 399.00
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2664&prodgroup=127

DH and I were looking at dresses on the internet and he fell in love with the dress first. I really liked it-- but absolutely fell IN LOVE once I tried it on. It was the first dress I tried on and its the very first dress thats ever really made me feel pretty. Once i put it on I knew it was the one. The consultant at DB asked me to try on more, I didnt want to but did. After trying on 2 more dresses I told her that I was waisting her time-- I had found the one that was meant for me.

**Also Im hoping that the person who PMed me about my veil is reading this... I have the numbers off of my veil (Im getting this from the receipt)...

My veil upc code and description
445010005179 FLWR BEAD SQUIN SCALLP EDGE
D45 689WHITE $161.10

Maggie,

Just now finally finished with your trip report...and loved every minute of it. I always look for your reponses to posts, kind of seeing you as the Wise Wedding Goddess of this board. You are so cute, someone mentioned Reese Witherspoon and I have to agree!

Everything was gorgeous...you, your dress, everything!

We are also booking Randy (later this fall hopefully) mostly because of you. We will definitely tell him who referred us! Originally we were not going to book an outside photographer because of our tight budget, but as people have mentioned before...this will be all we have left of our special day!

Thank you for sharing and for all of your tips, pics, info, etc

Maggie,

Just now finally finished with your trip report...and loved every minute of it. I always look for your reponses to posts, kind of seeing you as the Wise Wedding Goddess of this board. You are so cute, someone mentioned Reese Witherspoon and I have to agree!

Everything was gorgeous...you, your dress, everything!

We are also booking Randy (later this fall hopefully) mostly because of you. We will definitely tell him who referred us! Originally we were not going to book an outside photographer because of our tight budget, but as people have mentioned before...this will be all we have left of our special day!

Thank you for sharing and for all of your tips, pics, info, etc

Your post warmed my night! If I can help you in any way please let me know!

Randy truly is amazing-- theres no need for me to go on and on (I know I gush about it) but everything you hear is true! Him and his wife Linda are amazing people both in spirit and in tallent.

When are you planning on getting married? Have you chosen a venue yet? Everywhere in Disney is just so beautiful... ive yet to see a wedding that didnt turn out to be absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations-- and thanks for being so sweet and warming my night! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter