Magic Band question

BJW3

Anything can be fun if you try.
on my last trip I upgraded to an annual pass for the first time ever. On that trip I never used my magic band to charge things to the room.

I return in two weeks and on this trip I would like to use that feature. Will I be able to do that when I arrive or will I have to set that up at the resort office?

With all of this online check in stuff I am not sure how much we will be doing in advance.

You can set that up via online check in otherwise you can set that up at the front desk when checking in.

on my last trip I upgraded to an annual pass for the first time ever. On that trip I never used my magic band to charge things to the room.

I return in two weeks and on this trip I would like to use that feature. Will I be able to do that when I arrive or will I have to set that up at the resort office?

With all of this online check in stuff I am not sure how much we will be doing in advance.
If this is the first time you will be using a magic band to charge, I’m pretty sure you will have to set up the PIN number at the check in desk. That’s where I did it a couple years ago. Now it works from one year to the next and I can bypass the front desk with online check in.

If this is the first time you will be using a magic band to charge, I’m pretty sure you will have to set up the PIN number at the check in desk. That’s where I did it a couple years ago. Now it works from one year to the next and I can bypass the front desk with online check in.
A PIN can also be set up on MDE.

I set a pin to my account about two years ago but haven’t used it in a long while. I remember the pin. If I understand this correctly any band I use on that account will use that same pin I set up years ago?

I set a pin to my account about two years ago but haven’t used it in a long while. I remember the pin. If I understand this correctly any band I use on that account will use that same pin I set up years ago?
Yes. If you forget the pin guest relations or concierge can help you change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter