Magic Band Shipment

Boy, it is stressful reading this thread. Sometimes it's better not to know how the sausage is made.
I was just thinking the same thing! :rotfl:

Mine were delivered today, and I'm glad I didn't follow them closely... 12 different "scans" between FL and here!

Mine left Illinois yesterday at 3pm (less than an hour from me). No updates as of 10pm tonight! This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Mine were said to deliver 12-15th. That will NOT happen since USPS has been waiting for them since they shipped out on 7th.
My left IL yesterday at 3:00 too! Hoping delivery is Monday, like they suggested. I'm in Indiana

I got my email for shipping on July 11th. Received my magic bands on July 13th :love:Left FL on the 10th, Illinois on the 12th and arrived in WI on the 13th. I was surprised at how big they are! My previous bands are from 2014. I had to remove the entire outer grey part and I still have plenty of room.

Last edited:

After a brief but interesting road trip, our MBs have finally found their way home. Arrived about a half hour ago :jumping1:

Question- I got the email from Disney that my first set shipped yesterday and the email that my second set shipped today, however, when I go to USPS to track the shipment it just shows "Status Not Available - The tracking number may be incorrect or the status update is not yet available. Please verify your tracking number and try again later.". Has anyone ever had this? How long does it take for USPS to update their site?

Question- I got the email from Disney that my first set shipped yesterday and the email that my second set shipped today, however, when I go to USPS to track the shipment it just shows "Status Not Available - The tracking number may be incorrect or the status update is not yet available. Please verify your tracking number and try again later.". Has anyone ever had this? How long does it take for USPS to update their site?

My 2nd set shipped today and I received the same message today. Tracking doesn't seem to be updated in real time, but rather in delayed batches. I am sure they are on their way!

This morning mine show that they were picked up in Davenport, FL late yesterday. I bet yours were too! DS and I are tracking them as a geography lesson

This morning mine show that they were picked up in Davenport, FL late yesterday. I bet yours were too! DS and I are tracking them as a geography lesson
My first set still show "status not available", but my second set do now have the message that they were picked up in Davenport. Strange.

I now join this group. We are going to DW Aug 5, and my Magic Band shipment shows picked up in Davenport. by One Stop Mailing, on July 19. And nothing after that. But the notice in MDE says it will be here no later than Jul 25. Just for once, Id like that arrival date to be right! :rolleyes2

Ours just arrived today - why are they so freaking big now? The straps are so long, and the child size is like the size of the old adult one, pretty much. It barely stays on my daughter's wrist.
I was worried about this :( How old is your daughter?

I was worried about this :( How old is your daughter?

She's in her twenties :) But she's very slender. She has to wear it in the the child-size holes now, but the mickey head part is extremely wide and not very flexible, so it leaves a lot of space to slide off.

Well they missed the deadline again. They are currently somewhere between York, PA and here, with no updates since Mon July 24. Hopefully they don't take a detour out to the midwest on their way to NYC. :car:

Success! After hearing nothing after the scan in York, PA on Monday, they arrived today! :cheer2: Very relieved as we will be there in less than 2 weeks. Good luck to everyone still waiting! :thumbsup2

She's in her twenties :) But she's very slender. She has to wear it in the the child-size holes now, but the mickey head part is extremely wide and not very flexible, so it leaves a lot of space to slide off.

Oh no! I have child-sized wrists. My MB from 2014 was set on the smallest setting and it still spun around. Anyone have a picture of the 2017 MB?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter