Magic bands at the outlets?

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
We haven't been since '21 and I have no idea what happened to our magic bands. I just saw the price of the "new and improved " bands and feel like thats excessive. So anyway.... has anyone seen them in the outlet stores? I figured we could buy them before we get to the resort.

Are you staying onsite? They're discounted to $20-$35 through your reservation. Still not cheap but better than retail.

I looked in early Feb at the outlets and they didn't have any.

Magicbands don't seem to last long when they show up in the outlets. Every time we go (fairly often) they aren't there. Though we do see that they have them by watching YouTubers that go to the outlets. We did see a YouTuber show them one day, we went the next and there were none.

How do you find this discount? Im staying onsite later this year and we need to buy some for our kids.
Go in to MDE and then click on MyDisneyExperience in the menu in the upper right and select "My MagicBands and Cards. If eligible the option to purchase discounted bands will show up. IT isn't much of a discount ($10) and I find the selection right now to be poor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter