Magic Bands Upgrade

I keep getting a "Access Denied" message when i try to edit mine. Does anyone have the same problem?
Is it because you clicked on accepting the terms and conditions on a previous edit? That's what happened to me. Now I can't edit or change.

Band orders still aren't going through. So frustrating. My first call to support didn't go so well either. They just gave me the standard Disney line about waiting for more inventory. No offer to make it right. Hopefully, we'll get someone else next time.

I was finally able to order the newer villains one to replace my original villains one for my AP band. Now I just need to get my September trip sorted. They should have really set this up the way they do fast passes and not allowed those whose dates are so far out order the upgraded magic bands ahead of those with trips coming sooner. I think it might have helped a bit with the mad rush, immediate sell out and constant restocking issues

I thought that too after the first screw up. With the second screw up I don't trust them enough to reliably have a MagicBand upgrade I would like at that 60 day mark.

well, an order of bands arrived for us and it was what we picked/was able to get through a few weeks ago, so glad about that - got the black Toy Story 4 one and the white Castle one

we are doing a split stay so still have one more set to pick - my wife wants the Dole Whip one but can never get it to go through (throws an error either when selecting it or when trying to "complete" the order). We have plenty of bands so these are more "nice to have" but still a frustrating process.

View attachment 412538 Lion King band now available!
Already gone from what I’m seeing lol. So frustrating I can’t seem to find all 3 I want to order for my group in stock at the same time. Would have subbed this one for mine had the other 2 been in but neither are showing available at the moment.... both were a couple days ago

A few are showing for me right now, but I'm waiting on the Baymax band. I saw it when they first opened but... no credit card on hand.

I was able to put through one order for our split stay finally. Got the Castle, Donald and Darth Vader. My 1 yr old will get a plain one because well, he's 1. Waiting to see what other ones become available before I put in my second order. Going early September so I'm glad I was able to get one set done.

Our magic bands came yesterday exactly as I ordered them! Yay! Two black Toy Story 4 bands for DS and me and a plain blue one for DH since he didn’t care.

Was able to order White Castle and Darth Vader last week (Friday 21st). Received shipping confirmation on Tuesday the 25th and received correct bands today, Saturday the 29th.

Was able to order White Castle and Darth Vader last week (Friday 21st). Received shipping confirmation on Tuesday the 25th and received correct bands today, Saturday the 29th.
Were you pleased with the DV one? I was disappointed that it stared so far down from the puck.

Were you pleased with the DV one? I was disappointed that it stared so far down from the puck.

Honestly. When I first opened the box, I thought they gave us plain colored magic bands. (I gasped, so dramatic 🤣) The way they were in the box and how far down the designs were, they looked like solid colors. Then I quickly remembered that they don’t offer a white band and calmed down. 😂

If you wear them with the puck on the inside of your wrist is it any easier to see the character?

Honestly. When I first opened the box, I thought they gave us plain colored magic bands. (I gasped, so dramatic 🤣) The way they were in the box and how far down the designs were, they looked like solid colors. Then I quickly remembered that they don’t offer a white band and calmed down. 😂

I had the EXACT reaction

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter