Magic Bands

MrsBigW

Earning My Ears
There are magic bands available on mydisneyexperience and on shopdisney.com -- not loving really the selection. So, two questions -- Are they available at any of the shops in Disney Springs? And if so, is there a large selection -- or really just the ones available online?

We've always used the freebie ones, but now that they are no longer free we were going to let the kids splurge and get one of their choosing.

Thanks in advance for the info :)

We just came back from WDW and there are all sorts of magic bands that I saw that were not online….or that I have not seen before. This is especially true for limited edition versions.

Obviously, many resorts will carry a few basics and a version of their resort magic band (not all resorts have resort specific bands).

World of Disney at Disney Springs has a HUGE selection, but even they don’t have them all. The unique ones seem to still be at the theme parks.

Depending on what you are looking for you should be able to find a good selection at several Disney Springs shops that is not online.

I've found bands I didn't see online at the stores for sure. The problem with the selection seems to be that they release different styles for a limited time so what's available when you're online or in the store varies wildly.

You could also try something like these, lots of places make them, just an example to customize your solid color bands you already have.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/776584...ic+band+decal&ref=sr_gallery-1-13&bes=1&col=1

I agree. The only plain one I saw on shopdisney was a navy. Was wondering about if they get them at the character warehouse outlet stores still. We're 2 adults with older teens and not super picky if they're the right price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter