Magic Christmas Cruise 2010 (Dec 18th - 29th) - PART II

Wow, 262 comments so far and the vast majority are begging Disney to BRING BACK THE ADVENTURERS CLUB ..... my comment was 263 :rotfl: Make that #264

I'll have to add our 2 cents....that was DH and my FAVE place!!!!! Thought it would make a great theme pub on the new ship....fun during the day for family events, "adult humor" at night for the grown ups.... :)

Still can't dance yet but Disney did call me today to say that my docs had been returned as undeliverable. They had the right street but the house number was way off. Then again, there are only two houses on the street so it should not have been too hard to find. :confused3

They are express mailing them today and I should have them by Monday.

I wound up ordering 2 tuxedos and 2 suits and it came to $280 delivered! Great brands, great reviews. Awesome deals over there!

Thanks again Three at Sea for the tip. Not sure how much my rebate will be but anything is a bonus after that great deal! :yay::yay::yay:

Hmm....I guess I am headed over to Zazzle now for the 50% off sale :confused3

I hope this credit card bill somehow isn't due until February :rotfl2:

[quote/]

I agree with ending up with a few extra new pieces of clothing. We had initially agreed that we could all make do with what was in our closets, but somehow I just keep looking:[/QUOTE]

Just because I am at a hockey tournament doesn't mean I don't read the boards honey! What's with the new clothes stuff!

These are the people I have done for requesting buttons. Anyone needing different quantities or anyone else wanting one please PM me. Also, if you want to include your cabin # I can drop with FE gifts in case we don't meet up (highly unlikely though! :lmao:)

name # Princess # Prince
jgura 1 1
momssurprise 1
miatamel 1
DVC4US 1
Lyrah 1
BBQMommy 1
mickey squared 1
mndisfam 1 1
3princessMommy 1
Disney Rocks 1
tinkmischief 1
Liz Arjay 1 1
itutorfortravel 2
pennymike 1
STLUCIELADY 2
IceSk8tersMom 1
VA Girl 1 1
StJohnfamily 1 1
BigHugsForEeyore 2
Meemous 1
CrusinLattas 1 1
Dagny 1
Hmorale 2 1
skypixy 1

These are the people I have done for requesting buttons. Anyone needing different quantities or anyone else wanting one please PM me. Also, if you want to include your cabin # I can drop with FE gifts in case we don't meet up (highly unlikely though! :lmao:)

name # Princess # Prince
jgura 1 1
momssurprise 1
miatamel 1
DVC4US 1
Lyrah 1
BBQMommy 1
mickey squared 1
mndisfam 1 1
3princessMommy 1
Disney Rocks 1
tinkmischief 1
Liz Arjay 1 1
itutorfortravel 2
pennymike 1
STLUCIELADY 2
IceSk8tersMom 1
VA Girl 1 1
StJohnfamily 1 1
BigHugsForEeyore 2
Meemous 1
CrusinLattas 1 1
Dagny 1
Hmorale 2 1
skypixy 1

What are the buttons for?

name # Princess # Prince
jgura 1 1
momssurprise 1
miatamel 1
DVC4US 1
Lyrah 1
BBQMommy 1
mickey squared 1
mndisfam 1 1
3princessMommy 1
Disney Rocks 1
tinkmischief 1
Liz Arjay 1 1
itutorfortravel 2
pennymike 1
STLUCIELADY 2
IceSk8tersMom 1
VA Girl 1 1
StJohnfamily 1 1
BigHugsForEeyore 2
Meemous 1
CrusinLattas 1 1
Dagny 1
Hmorale 2 1
skypixy 1
I would love to have 1 prince and 1 princess please...cabin #2583
Thanks so much!!

I finally remember you. You had the Walt Suite and you had open house. Your husband and you even had refreshments. I think if I remember correctly your husband is a doctor. Am I close?

You are correct. We have done that both times we had the Cat 1 suites and it was a lot of fun. It's a great way to have a DIS meet. Wish we had it on this cruise. DH is now in the process of becoming my EX-DH but yes he is a doctor. He won't be on this trip so it's just me, the girls, my parents, and DD's boyfriend and his parents. (These are the same people we were with on the Med cruise.)

Too scary/dark for a 9 year old who has read the book??? Where did they cut it???

I was only gone two days and you guys went 10 pages!!! I can't wait to meet everyone - this is going to be ONE ACTIVE ship!

Hi Joann,

I really think it depends on what you have let her watch before. DD said I should not have said scary, but used graphic instead. It is definitely more graphic then the other movies in a few scenes. I will send you a PM so I don't put any spoilers on here.

They are great! I missed the buttons too.. (pg. 205) The designs are so fun! Is it possible to get 1 of each? I will gladly pay for them - in cash or with DOTD :rotfl2:

:Talking of the teen club my ds13 is hoping they will let in him the stack (or whatever it is now) instead of ocean quest(or whatever it is now). I have warned him that he is not old enough but he seems to think he was told he would be allowed in when we last cruised.:confused:
Anyone have experience of this?
I have decided not to do the gift baskets now.I just think with christmas coming up I will put together my own for christmas day insted.
Colette

It really depends on the counselors on board the ship. It doesn't hurt for him to at least ask and see what they say. You could probably go with him to The Stack(or Vibe or whatever it's called now) and ask the counselors. In 2008 we were on a 4 day with DD and her friend and both of them were 12yo but getting ready to go into junior high. Since they had been on previous cruises and really wanted to try out the Stack we asked if they would be allowed in and they let them. Up until this past year the age for The Stack was 13-17. I say give it a try and see what happens.

Ordered my ornament today for the exchange and then called the Perfect Gift to place an order there. We are getting their Christmas tree with little Cars ornaments so we have something to put a few small gifts from Santa for all the kids. Santa is also leaving a note telling the younger boys that he will stop by our house to drop off some other presents.

I also ordered the large sand pail basket for our beach excursions. I asked her to swap out the juices and snacks for white wine and Godiva dark chocolate. She seemed a little confused by that until I explained that the basket was a "combo" deal for both my DW and youngest children. I think she had visions of my kids sucking down wine and chocolate while building castles and collecting shells. It sounds very European to me. :)

You are correct. We have done that both times we had the Cat 1 suites and it was a lot of fun. It's a great way to have a DIS meet. Wish we had it on this cruise. DH is now in the process of becoming my EX-DH but yes he is a doctor. He won't be on this trip so it's just me, the girls, my parents, and DD's boyfriend and his parents. (These are the same people we were with on the Med cruise.)

I am glad that your entire family is able to go on the cruise. I hope everything else is ok with you and your family.

I've been looking at pictures of how people have decorated their doors. They all look so cute! But now I want one of those Fish Extenders but have no idea what they are even used for. What do you put in them? I must have one! LOL :rotfl2:

Does anyone have instructions for making one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter