Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011 All cruisers check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be funny once we board the ship to see the herd racing towards Rockin D to make Palo reservations.:rotfl2: I really want a brunch one so that will be my first stop and heaven forbid anyone get in my way. LOL. Picture the scene in the Christmas with the Kranks movie with Jamie Lee Curtis and the old lady both racing towards the last hickory ham...:rotfl:

I think it will be funny once we board the ship to see the herd racing towards Rockin D to make Palo reservations.:rotfl2: I really want a brunch one so that will be my first stop and heaven forbid anyone get in my way. LOL. Picture the scene in the Christmas with the Kranks movie with Jamie Lee Curtis and the old lady both racing towards the last hickory ham...:rotfl:

I promise we will not be in your way. :rotfl2: We have a dinner ressie and that is all we wanted. We will up on deck 9 either at Topsiders or the Goffy Pool nice and safe from the stampede on deck 3. :lmao::lmao:

We're doing it Sunday night. And we do the same thing you do. We can't reserve a window table. We get an early reservation and then beg for a window table :goodvibes We've done that 2x and it worked. But I don't think it always works that way. Let's have konk kooler to give us some good luck in getting a window table.

I have done this 3 times and never had an issue with getting a window table. It is a matter of being there early. Good luck to you in getting a window table and here a Konk cooler for you. :drinking1

thCopyofstitch-aloha-from-hawaii2.jpg

Kinda lonely around here this morning. DH left for CA for business this morning, two kids back at college, the other one is gone for the day. This is all I have left.....

KateshouseandSequioa011.jpg

And I guess they are ready for their walk!! :laughing: I'll check in later. (see, you guys should have never showed me how to get my photos on here!)

Kinda lonely around here this morning. DH left for CA for business this morning, two kids back at college, the other one is gone for the day. This is all I have left.....

And I guess they are ready for their walk!! :laughing: I'll check in later. (see, you guys should have never showed me how to get my photos on here!)

Aww!! Your fur kids are so cute!!

aw i cant see the image it says it has been deleted or moved

We will not be going to the Palo line on day one that's for sure. We got our brunch and tea, and since we do not like the dinner there, their is no need to go get in that line. Be ides we won't be at the ship till 1:30-2:00 from AKL anyway.

I am curious, how many of us here are main dining and how many are late seating? Also, how many of you have requested a specific dining rotation?

We are late seating, which works out fine for our group since we are coming from the west and have a 2 hour time difference. We also have requested the PLA rotation which puts us in Lumieres on formal night and Parrot Cay on pirate night.

I am curious, how many of us here are main dining and how many are late seating? Also, how many of you have requested a specific dining rotation?

We are late seating, which works out fine for our group since we are coming from the west and have a 2 hour time difference. We also have requested the PLA rotation which puts us in Lumieres on formal night and Parrot Cay on pirate night.

Well we are on main seating even though it is just DH and I because of his acid reflux and of course so we can enjoy the pirate buffet. :rotfl: We also requested the PLA rotation so I hope we get it because we chose it to be in those places on those nights also.

Yeah, it is wierd. First I couldn't see it, then I could and now I can't again?:confused3

They looked like my labs except my Luke is snow white and Lucy is red. She was named after Lucy Ricardo and boy does she live up to her name.:rotfl2:

It's weird, not sure why it keeps doing that, oh well. Ya, I love my puppies....Smokey and Bear! But sometimes I call them Tigger and Pooh Bear! Smokey jumps like Tigger whenever its time to eat or walk!

LOL, that is Lucy too. She jumps up like 6 ft in the air plus she is also called Miss Wiggles because her butt is always wiggling when she is happy.

Well we are on main seating even though it is just DH and I because of his acid reflux and of course so we can enjoy the pirate buffet. :rotfl: We also requested the PLA rotation so I hope we get it because we chose it to be in those places on those nights also.

DH and I typically do the late so we can really take our time, and I enjoy the show before dinner. However, this time since I'm not traveling with DH, and traveling with my parents, we are doing the main dining. Even though we are also 2 hours west, they typically eat around 5, so the main dining will be better for them. And I didn't realize you could request a specific rotation. :confused3

DH and I typically do the late so we can really take our time, and I enjoy the show before dinner. However, this time since I'm not traveling with DH, and traveling with my parents, we are doing the main dining. Even though we are also 2 hours west, they typically eat around 5, so the main dining will be better for them. And I didn't realize you could request a specific rotation. :confused3

Yep, we just had our TA put that on our reservation as a request.

Is it the Goofy pool that we are meeting at? I think that's right, but just checking before I update Post 1.

And any more interest in Tee shirts? Check Post 1 for the design, and let me know. :thumbsup2

We always do main dining. With the kids late dining is not even a consideration. For some reason we always start out in Animators:confused3For the last four cruises we have started in Animators and I would not bet against us again starting in Animators.

We are doing main dining this time. Did late dining on our first cruise, and it was nice, but we want to see how we enjoy the main seating. Plus i expect that I will actually be able to eat at the Pirate and Dessert buffets this time around:rotfl2:

Last time the parties started just as we finished eating and my tummy said no more:lmao:

Is it the Goofy pool that we are meeting at? I think that's right, but just checking before I update Post 1.

And any more interest in Tee shirts? Check Post 1 for the design, and let me know. :thumbsup2

I believe that is right if that is the one on deck 9 with the big screen. Can you also add on there that whoever wants to dress up and have their picture made with all of us that we will meet at the atrium. I don't know what time yet so figure we could decide that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter