Magic Kingdom closed

JESUS CHRIST

This isn't anything new. Not sure why you are so surprised. But again, the odds of it happening are very very very very slim. But yeah, it is up to the guest to make it to their ADR. If they are going to the parks when they are super busy they need to take that in to account.

But if the thread is closed, won't that just start another circular debate about whether or not someone who arrives too late to post is personally responsible for not showing up in the thread earlier?? We're through the looking glass, people....time to shut it down.

During times of phased closures, they should allow you to mobile order, then have a CM deliver it to you via the tram, then you can eat it in the parking lot.

This way you can avoid the no show fee but still pay the 300% markup for theme park food. Win win

Just for kicks though, if you can't mobile order, they double the no show fee for not having a smart phone.

Disney didn't deny the access. They need to be able to get into the park, and the park only holds so many people. Totally up to the customer to make sure they are one of those guests.

"Disney didn't deny the access?" Are you serious with this one? Of course they did. Guests don't have crystal balls to see when the park is reaching capacity. I can't believe you are putting the responsibility on the guest to know a park "might" close. I am really dumbfounded that anyone would side with Disney in this case.

During times of phased closures, they should allow you to mobile order, then have a CM deliver it to you via the tram, then you can eat it in the parking lot.

This way you can avoid the no show fee but still pay the 300% markup for theme park food. Win win

Just for kicks though, if you can't mobile order, they double the no show fee for not having a smart phone.

LOVE IT!!!!

One of the funniest posts I've ever read on dis boards.

If it keeps going long enough maybe we can grind the bones to a fine powdery pixie dust.
pixiedust:

Is that what the glitter on this Frappuccinos was over the summer? Oh no that was unicorn.

I can't log into my twitter lol. Here is the day after from twitter. pretty easy to find. (Not my photo, credit goes to @TierneyJames1)View attachment 290906

Nope. No no no no.

I was in what felt like close to that at disneyland once, just trying to leave before the then-new firework show, and it was NOT good. I’m short and couldn’t see. No.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter