• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MAGIC KINGDOM OR MK RESORT CHARACTER BREAKFASTS?

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Hi,

Besides Pooh & Friends at Crystal Palace, are there currently any character breakfasts in MK or the resorts around the monorail?
We have reservations in February (before the 28th) at Cinderella's Castle, but without the princesses, I'm thinking of cancelling it and we're looking for an alternative. Any help is appreciated.

Dee

Perhaps Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary? Monorail resort with characters - but can be a difficult reservation.

Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary features Mickey and the gang. It's family-style platters through 2/28, converting to buffet on 3/1, but the character experience likely won't change.

'Ohana at the Poly features Lilo and Stitch. (When I was there pre-Covid they also had a Hawaiian Mickey, but I don't know if they still do.)

It looks like 1901 Park Fare isn't back yet, though.

Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary features Mickey and the gang. It's family-style platters through 2/28, converting to buffet on 3/1, but the character experience likely won't change.

'Ohana at the Poly features Lilo and Stitch. (When I was there pre-Covid they also had a Hawaiian Mickey, but I don't know if they still do.)

It looks like 1901 Park Fare isn't back yet, though.
We ate at Ohana last month and it was lilo, stitch, mickey and pluto.

Princesses are returning to Cinderella's Royal Table on Feb 28.

Hi,

Besides Pooh & Friends at Crystal Palace, are there currently any character breakfasts in MK or the resorts around the monorail?
We have reservations in February (before the 28th) at Cinderella's Castle, but without the princesses, I'm thinking of cancelling it and we're looking for an alternative. Any help is appreciated.

Dee
Chef Mickey's would be the next best option at the Contemporary.
1900 Park Fare was one of our favorites, but has yet to return.

check the menus and see if there are entrees you would enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter