Magic Kingdom touring question

libbiedis73

Earning My Ears
We are going to MK on Friday, November 18th. We are not attending the party and plan on leaving the park around 3 or 4 for an afternoon break before heading to a different park. We have 3 adults, one child who is 7 and one who is 13. We plan to be at the POP bus stop by 7am for rope drop. Please look at my plan and tell me if you think this will work?

Rope Drop 8am

Ride Peter Pan
Ride Haunted Mansion
Ride BTMR
Ride Splash Mountain
Ride POTC
Ride Jungle Cruise

Lunch around 11am and then little one has FP at 11:40 for Belle meet

FP Space Mountain 1pm
FP Buzz Spin 2pm

Do you think we will accomplish all those rides before 11ish? Was thinking of doing IASM after Peter Pan, but don't want to risk all the rest. We have another half day planned for MK as well. Could not get FP for Mine Train, so should we try to ride that at rope drop? Afraid it will take too much time and we won't be able to ride all the rest before lines get long?

Any suggestions/recommendations will be highly appreciated!

WE LEAVE IN 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

You'll need to pick PP or 7DMT for rope drop, but likely not both if you're trying to do all that. I'd skip HM and go straight back to the other Mountains.

I believe BTMR is closed for a refurb. And yes, you can probably do all these, especially with an 8am opening. Though Jungle Cruise is seeing some waits with the Jingle Cruise overlay.

Thank you! I was thinking of skipping Haunted Mansion..real bummed BTMR is supposed to open the next day! Maybe they will open early! We went 4 years ago and it was down then too!

For an 8am opening all the way from POP, you might want to be at the bus stop at 6:30. Not trying to be a pain but I'm being honest. We did that from AoA for rd on a Halloween party day and it paid off big time. Got to Mk around 7:15. It takes time to get through security even if you, like us, are in the front wave of guests at the tapstiles. Then you can watch the show and be ready to walk fast. I say go in the left entrance, let everyone on the right do their thing, and go straight thru the castle then bear left. Everyone else went right to Mine Train. We went left to PP. Perfect plan. Walked on that and went on 5 more rides by 11. Saved our FP for later like you did. You'll probably be hungry by 11. Your plan looks good. I agree, skip HM and go on the thrill rides first. Consider how long rides last. Mine Train is over so quickly vs Splash and Pirates taking a longer time. Go there next. You'll get more bang for your buck. And who knows, BTMR might be back! GL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter