Magic mountain Dec/Jan Opening days

AussieNSW

Mouseketeer
i am trying to plan our trip from Australia and my teenagers want to go to magic mountain. There older siblings went a few years ago but I felt they were too young and they had an extra day at Disneyland while their dad took the older ones to magic mountain which they loved. I have a choice of 2 times and I am not sure if it will be opened at these times. The first time is either the sat 26th dec or mon 28th dec which I assume will be extremely busy and the other time is a day between tuesday the 12th Jan - sat 16th. I know that they do close during the week off season but my research skills are failing me at the moment and I cannot find if they are only open on weekends or at all for the Jan dates. Thanks for your help.

i am trying to plan our trip from Australia and my teenagers want to go to magic mountain. There older siblings went a few years ago but I felt they were too young and they had an extra day at Disneyland while their dad took the older ones to magic mountain which they loved. I have a choice of 2 times and I am not sure if it will be opened at these times. The first time is either the sat 26th dec or mon 28th dec which I assume will be extremely busy and the other time is a day between tuesday the 12th Jan - sat 16th. I know that they do close during the week off season but my research skills are failing me at the moment and I cannot find if they are only open on weekends or at all for the Jan dates. Thanks for your help.
Typically in January once winter break ends they will be open on Saturday/Sundays with operating hours of 10:30am-6/6:30pm. The 16th is probably also going to be a busy weekend because that is MLK weekend and all schools in the US will have that Monday off. However with your dates I would pick the 16th over the days that fall around Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter