Magical Express for 1 night?

wdwendyd

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I am so excited because my two oldest kids will be doing the WDW College Program this spring! They have to check in to the Vista Way Complex (this is where they house the kids in the program) between 9:00-1:00 pm. It is a long flight from Oregon so I can either book them on an overnight flight (they have a BUSY day ahead of them) or have them fly in a day early and have them stay in an OKW studio (booked using points) for one night.
My question is: Can they use Magical Express even though we are only booking a 1 night stay? I think they can but it seems like too good a deal to be true!
Thanks for your help!

They sure can. Magical Express can be booked thru MS- they just need the flight number and will send the luggage tags to you in advance.

I wish I could have talked my daughters into applying for the CP when they were in college. What a great line to have on their resume!

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter