Magical express info

I have no experience with what you are asking for, but I am sure that someone will come along to help you.

Looking at the photos that you provided, it looks like the two straps that wrap around the back of the seat would fit easily enough. I'm sure that you could set it up yourself and maybe if you ask at the DME counter what you would like to do and show the photo that you showed above, they might help you.

Code:
http://cms.pm/uploads/files/crelling.com_--_737965619.pdf

I did ask about this before but that was for plane which has now been approved by the airline and got a printout saying is okay saying is okay but I am also Wanna find out I am also trying to find out if it can be used on the be used on the Disney magical express bueses as well

The bus seats are two seats on each side of the aisle. Each seat has a reclining back, so they are pretty similar to airplane seats. The one issue I can see is that each seat has a combination shoulder harness/ seat belt.
It looks like that device uses a seat belt, so the combination might not work.

How are you planning to get onto the bus? It has a set of fairly steep steps. They also have Magical Express buses with lifts and places to tie a wheelchair down so the guest can ride in their wheelchair if they can’t or don’t want transfer.

What are you doing once you get to the resort? They have courtesy chairs for people who are injured, but they are not for longterm use. Are you bringing your own wheelchair or renting?

I can walk but try not use wheelchair as I well be worse off due but I will be useing them at airport due be stiff when I get off plane

OP, what are your plans once you get to your resort? Are there others in your traveling party to assist you? Disney cast members are not generally available to provide individual assistance.

Sorry if you can not make it from the plan to ME with out help I can not see you doing Disney without help their is so much more walking at the parks then in the airport

What hotel are you staying at some are really big with a lot of walking

The harness is for the plane to help me stay in seat when I am on plane as I find hard to sit still for long time in one sport

I was only thick if use it on magic express bus it there were no seat belts

Last edited:
The bus seats are two seats on each side of the aisle. Each seat has a reclining back, so they are pretty similar to airplane seats. The one issue I can see is that each seat has a combination shoulder harness/ seat belt.
It looks like that device uses a seat belt, so the combination might not work.

How are you planning to get onto the bus? It has a set of fairly steep steps. They also have Magical Express buses with lifts and places to tie a wheelchair down so the guest can ride in their wheelchair if they can’t or don’t want transfer.

this can be use with or with out seatbelt and I can walk but when I get off the plane I will get very stif but I can’t just get off the plane walk as I will need to relax in hot bath to lose them first

Last edited:
You can walk inside the plane, though.
Sometimes, on our last trip to Florida (from LAX by the way), we had a total of about 10 minutes of flight time that we could stand up and only about 45 minutes that we could use the restroom without getting yelled at (the only other time they let people stand up) due to turbulence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter