Magical Moment

RachelEllen

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Does anyone have an address I can write to compliment some Disney staff? We had the most magical day at Epcot, and I'd love to brag about some of the cast members.

Rachel

go to www.disneyworld.com and email guest services. there is a link at the bottom of the page that says contact us. or something like that.

Originally posted by dahess
You can brag to all of us:) I love the hear Magical Stories.

Why not :)

We had just finished dinner at Marakesh in Epcot and were walking out through the Morrocan market. I bellydance as a hobby, and have been playing finger cymbols for several years because of that. As we were walking out, we saw a few of the guys who work there playing drums for a baby. (The baby was spellbound) On a lark, I grabbed a pair of those cheap finger cymbols they sell and starting playing along. One of the guys gave me a grin and whispers 'Wow, you're good,' so I kept playing until they finished. They complimented me again as we were finishing (I'm just at a proficient amatuer level, but I'm sure they don't get that many folks who can actually play the stuff they have in there). So of course my husband mentions that I dance too, and before I know it, they've called some of the other folks over and announced I'm going to dance for everyone. One of the woman who works there grabbed scarf for me, and they guys start playing drums. Before I know it, there I am dancing away and before long I'm surrounded by four of the guys who work in the store and what seems like 50 folks who had just been wandering around shopping. This went on for 6 or 7 minutes before we stopped just as a manager walked over (I believe to see what all the noise was). One of the guys dragged me off and filled out a 'magical moment' certificate for me.

Anyhow, it was so much fun, and I wanted to let Disney know how great the staff there was (especially if they got in trouble with that manager.)

I doubt they got in trouble. That is what Disney is about. Magical moments for everyone. You were happy to perform, the other guests were happy to watch such an impromptu performance, and smiles were everywhere.

I wish I had seen you. and you should post on the Just Say Thanks Boards. Disney certainly hears when something goes wrong, they should hear when things go very right. Good for those castmembers!!!

Shelly

Very cool! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter