MagicalLadees Siggie/Avatar Shop

VMK_MagicalLadee

<font color=darkorchid>Canada has kewl stuffs too<
Yes!
I have figured out how to make some ( ok ) stuff, and thought I would set this up. I made the siggy and avatar I have right now, and I've gotten a few requests via PM.

So, if you likey what you see, just post here in ALOT OF DETAIL what you would like.

Background picture?
Pictures?
Text?
Preferred Text?
Colour of Text?

Also, If you want me to use a particular picture(s) just post here.

Thanks!!

-Magical

Yay! First Guest to Magic's Shop o' Wonder. Ok so here we go:

Background picture?
Johnny Cash in Walk the Line
Pictures?
Young Johnny Cash in Walk the Line
Text?
Do you hear them angels JR?
Preferred Text?
Doesn't matter :)
Colour of Text?
White or Grey

:D

Ok val, I was confused if you wanted the real johnny cash or the movie one.

So heres the first attempt.
Dont use these yet. im just seeing if you liek them, as I have NO idea how to make them fit guidelines. Ill have to ask shadow about that one.

So just wanted to see if they met your needs first.

EDIT
I fixed them for you.
I also added a different colour to the avvie.
Just pick which one you want :p

valsfinal-1.jpg

avvieval1.jpg

avvieval2.jpg

Not sure if shellybellypolo already asked Shadow to do this or not, but can you make shellybellypolo and I an avatar that has half of me and half of her? I'm not sure what she would want on her side, but my guess some scary movie. On my side I would want a Stitch picture. Doesn't matter what picture. Any is fine.

hey magic, not sure if you're famalir with wrestling, but can you do an avatar pic with Undertaker and Goldberg. TIA

Zeke

Ok can you make one that is Guitar Hero 2 with a Flying-V and a Gibson duling. Also could you put Expert some where in there doesn't matter what color

i dont mean to copy you
but can you make me a banner that has harry potter, eragon, Lord of the Rings and pirates on it?

Background picture?
Pictures? Harry Potter, Jack Sparrow, Legolas and Aragorn (together) and Eragon and Saphira (together)
Text? below
Preferred Text? can it just say Harry Potter, Jack Sparrow, and Eragon underneath the pictures?
Colour of Text? doesnt matter, what ever goes well

can you blend them together like you have yours?
sorry if this is alot to ask

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter