MagicalLadees Siggie/Avatar Shop

Can I have something with the pillsbury dough boy on it? I want multiple pictures with the text Pillsbury Dough Girl under it.

Magical, can you make me a siggy thing about the new POTC with all of the main members on it (jack,will,elizabeth,barbousa). i think you already made 1 like that but i don't want to copy it. can you put on it "potc 3"? thx :)

Ok, so here's my request: (siggy)

Background picture: Just plain black
Pictures: Red roses (how original)
Text: a rose by any other name would smell as sweet...
Preferred Text: Doesn't matter to me :)
Color of text: White (or something that stands out in red roses)

Thanks so much!! :woohoo:

rose.jpg

Can I have something with the pillsbury dough boy on it? I want multiple pictures with the text Pillsbury Dough Girl under it.

pillsbury.jpg

Magical, can you make me a siggy thing about the new POTC with all of the main members on it (jack,will,elizabeth,barbousa). i think you already made 1 like that but i don't want to copy it. can you put on it "potc 3"? thx :)

potc32.jpg

haha, if i opened a shop like this i would like never finish orders because i take soooo long to make sigs :) but nice thread man:cool2:

haha, if i opened a shop like this i would like never finish orders because i take soooo long to make sigs :) but nice thread man:cool2:

Heehee thanks.
Your work is amazing also.
Just a little over the byte limit :p

hello
can you could combine these pictures all in one but change them for sig byte size and put in silver disney magic
Sorcerer%20Mickey%20sericel.JPG

disney_nemo.gif

wdw_smiling_eeyore_021306.jpg

Background picture? VMK fantasyland

Pictures? VMK_red or Aurora of Sleeping Beauty (Both would be wonderful!)

Text?

-_-
~Lovela~
VMK Name:Dristina(VMK Changed)
Pretty princess in pink.
I know my name is weird!
VMK Lover!
Birmingham Rocks!
Miley Fan
Wishlist:
Credits
Pink Princess outfit
Pink Princess shoes
Silver crown​

Preferred Text? Arial. Just normal

Colour of Text? Same Colour. You can look at mine right now! :banana:

Thank you! :hug: popcorn:: :flower3:

Lovela

could you please make this?

Background picture? solid turqoise
Pictures? is this too much? a vmk boy with shaggy brown hair and black ears wearing full black mansion LOL if too hard vmk logo and black ears
Text?reid_man a vmk fanatic
Preferred Text? disney font? if not just this
Colour of Text?lime green

could you please make this?

Background picture? solid turqoise
Pictures? is this too much? a vmk boy with shaggy brown hair and black ears wearing full black mansion LOL if too hard vmk logo and black ears
Text?reid_man a vmk fanatic
Preferred Text? disney font? if not just this
Colour of Text?lime green

If you could get me a picture of the vmk player, then sure. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter