Major Disney Refurb and Construction Completion Dates Worldwide 2.0

I was afraid this project had been canned - happy to hear it was not. Hopefully Joe Rohde completed his work on this before he retired, and if not, I hope his successor was as respectful of the environment and culture as Joe was.
Yeah, I thought so too. Realised I hadn't even added it to the 1st page until now :)

I was afraid this project had been canned - happy to hear it was not. Hopefully Joe Rohde completed his work on this before he retired, and if not, I hope his successor was as respectful of the environment and culture as Joe was.
Fingers crossed for a 5-night Lighthouse Point / Castaway Cay double-dip itinerary. I did my first double-dip during COVID because my kids are too young to be vaccinated, which ruled out port-heavy itineraries, and I'm hooked. No need to plan (or purchase) excursions, just plop my butt in the sand and don't move for 6 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter