MAJOR move forward in PC 2.0 plans today

There were certain advantages to being in Disneyland over the weekend....just sayin :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1
Some of us are very good Guessers!! Just sayin'
rolleye11.gif
rolleye11.gif
rolleye11.gif
rolleye11.gif

There are a lot of mentions of Jim Henson's Studios on FB, so my best guess is Jim Henson.

There are a lot of mentions of Jim Henson's Studios on FB, so my best guess is Jim Henson.

hhmmm... despite what is in Hollywood Studios, I still do not think of Jim Henson as "Disney". Guess I am "old school".
But he would be such a fabulous special guest!

Thaks for the clue or good guess or whatever it is, Gibson! :goodvibes

He also keeps mentioning James Leonard free zones, Although, I have absolutely no idea who that is.

He also keeps mentioning James Leonard free zones, Although, I have absolutely no idea who that is.

James Leonard is one of Pete's friends. Or maybe he is one of Pete's "friends", note the quotes. I am not sure of the whole story.

My guess - a "James Leonard free zone" is a place where you can meet James Leonard for free. Or it is a place that is free of James Leonard's presence.

Someone will surely set me straight!

I think that as a 1000 post present someone should tell me who is going to be on the cruise!

I think that as a 1000 post present someone should tell me who is going to be on the cruise!

Congrats on the 1000th post! I will tell you who will be on Podcast Cruise 2.0....

..... Me! :rotfl2: Of course I don't know who the special guests are, but I'll be on the cruise finding out when you do. :laughing:

I know who it is!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Let's just say, I gasped when John said who the special guest was. :love:

Got your PM Dave....Thanks for letting me know. It will be our secret. :littleangel:
OK, thanks Muddy Buddy, now everyone's PMing me. I did NOT send Aaron a PM regarding this...

20 questions. Male or Female
Yes.

Doh! Hmmm! Dave is being Snarky! I am telling my Mom! ; )
Oh wait, I forgot your FB post. Maybe you are a good guesser, or maybe you aren't. I just can't remember... :confused3

hhmmm... despite what is in Hollywood Studios, I still do not think of Jim Henson as "Disney".

He's also dead... :(

Brian Henson, however...

I also haven't noticed anything in Facebook...but is John even on Facebook? Or did someone who was on the trip spill the beans?

OK, thanks Muddy Buddy, now everyone's PMing me. I did NOT send Aaron a PM regarding this...
Sorry Dave....It was meant as a joke. If it caused you any trouble I apologize.
With all the teasing I guess I couldn't resist joining in the fun. :)

Sorry Dave....It was meant as a joke. If it caused you any trouble I apologize.
With all the teasing I guess I couldn't resist joining in the fun. :)
No worries Buddy, it's all in good fun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter