Make a Wish (and other organizations) ~ Wish Trippers UNITE! Volume FOUR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered a tee like this:
http://www.disneystore.com/tees-clothes-boys-costume-buzz-lightyear-tee/mp/1267726/1000228+1000762/

I was at the outlet near GKTW the other day and I saw a Goofy tee and a Sorceror Mickey tee. They looked like Mickey's red outfit and Goofy's orange. You son could wear the tee and add a hat and :wizard:

How about some Spiderman?
http://www.disneystore.com/outfit-spider-man-tee-by-mighty-fine-for-men/mp/1289722/1000204+1000764/

Nightmare before Christmas:

http://www.disneystore.com/clothes-...ngton-tee-for-men/mp/1287704/1000204+1000764/

Does anyone know if they sell socerer Mickey hats?? The shirt & hat would be the PERFECT costume for my hubby!! He is a real magician...sounds like the perfect costume!!! :rotfl:

Got back from our MAW trip Today!!!!!!! Boy were we sad to leave!!!!!!!! :sad1:

I'll be starting my Trip report TODAY! Please follow it as not a lot of people followed my PTR. I promise I'll post lots of pictures!

There are several varieties of Sorcerer hat available at WDW. Some even have light-up sparkles.

HELLO!!! We have missed you all!! The hurricane wiped us out up until about 2 hours ago.....We had NO electric OR water. What we did not drink we hauled up from a creek to wash in and flush toilets!! The fire department lent us a generator so that Eva could have her pump running. Glad to be back to normal again and will NEVER let this happen again. We are getting our own generator and having a disaster stash of supplies!!

HELLO!!! We have missed you all!! The hurricane wiped us out up until about 2 hours ago.....We had NO electric OR water. What we did not drink we hauled up from a creek to wash in and flush toilets!! The fire department lent us a generator so that Eva could have her pump running. Glad to be back to normal again and will NEVER let this happen again. We are getting our own generator and having a disaster stash of supplies!!

Glad you are all okay! Preparation is so important, but not something we think about until we go through it.

AWESOME!!! Thanks for the info!! I think that might be my hubby's costume!! :) Now...to figure out mine!! :confused3 Maybe Goofy?!?!?!?!

you should be minnie! get some cute ears and t-shirt...I saw some Halloween minnie/mickey shirts at Target the other day.

Hello everyone....Just checking in.

:welcome: to all the new families, and congrats to all the families who have gotten dates.

We were lucky and make it through the hurricane without losing power or having any damage to our property. There are whole towns in CT that are still 100% out of power. The power company is hoping to have all the power back by next Thursday. :eek: There is so much damage near the shore- it is hard to believe.

Yesterday I had to take Juliana to the children's hospital for her 6 month scans. She is like an old pro with this now. She even sat still and didn't even cry one bit when they drew her labs. We were so proud of her.

Today, Juliana took the bus all by herself for her first day of kindergarten. Unfortunately, I had to work all day so I missed her leaving and coming home but we took her out for dinner to celebrate her doing such a good job.

I wish I had more spare time to DIS more but now that summer is winding down here, I'm hoping to pop in a little more often. I hope everyone has been doing well. :goodvibes

Hello everyone....Just checking in.

:welcome: to all the new families, and congrats to all the families who have gotten dates.

We were lucky and make it through the hurricane without losing power or having any damage to our property. There are whole towns in CT that are still 100% out of power. The power company is hoping to have all the power back by next Thursday. :eek: There is so much damage near the shore- it is hard to believe.

Yesterday I had to take Juliana to the children's hospital for her 6 month scans. She is like an old pro with this now. She even sat still and didn't even cry one bit when they drew her labs. We were so proud of her.

Today, Juliana took the bus all by herself for her first day of kindergarten. Unfortunately, I had to work all day so I missed her leaving and coming home but we took her out for dinner to celebrate her doing such a good job.

I wish I had more spare time to DIS more but now that summer is winding down here, I'm hoping to pop in a little more often. I hope everyone has been doing well. :goodvibes

Hi stranger....
Kathy's been keeping us updated a bit....so thankful you guys made it through the storm safe and sound :)
so happy Juliana had a great first day of school and to take the bus, what a big grown up girl!
She is such a strong little warrior, :goodvibes for great scans and labs!
Hey, we need some new photos of your little man :rolleyes1
we've missed seeing you around too!
have a great weekend!

Preston is having a difficult time walking right now without pain. It was really nice to see him for a few months being able to walk normal without any pain, but now he's hurting again and I hope it is nothing serious and will go away quickly. He has an MRI scheduled for this coming month and I am interested to see what the result is. Please pray for his recovery, before we go to Disney in October. He really wants to walk instead of being in a wheelchair. Synovial:grouphug:

Will do!

Glad the east coasters are doing well with recovery!!

Also glad to see so many check in!

Tommorow marks 6 weeks until we start our MAW journey! :yay::yay: We're so excited!!

4 days!!!

I am literally in tears...I am so so excited yet stressed and anxious.....Tomorrow I meet with the wish granters to go over all the final details and then we get picked up at 4AM!!! These tropical storms have me very nervous!!

4 days!!!

I am literally in tears...I am so so excited yet stressed and anxious.....Tomorrow I meet with the wish granters to go over all the final details and then we get picked up at 4AM!!! These tropical storms have me very nervous!!

Ack! I hear you. My to-do list seems to keep growing, instead of getting smaller. What the--?

We are right behind you--six days now--and a 5am pick-up!

Ack! I hear you. My to-do list seems to keep growing, instead of getting smaller. What the--?

We leave right behind both of you - a week from Saturday. We have also been watching the tropical storms. Lets hope that they decide to go out to sea and away from the shores. Have fantastic Wish trips! :wizard:

4 days!!!

Have a great trip!!! We will be praying that the storms go around & not over!! ;) Can't wait to read your trip reports!!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter