make someone's day

billygoat

Earning My Ears
two years ago i went to wdw with dm dd and ds we bought 7 day hopper passes by day 5 we had enough of hopping lol and just wanted to stay by the pool so i went to the check in line and saw a women with two small kids and asked if she had her passes yet and she had not so i gave her mine that had still two days on it left she thougt i wanted her to buy them i said no just enjoy them you should of seen the look on her face!! i am going again in Jan and have the 7 day hoppers passes again and i will probably not use the whole time so i plan on make another person feel like it was their lucky day.

..where would you like us to stand????...LOL

How generous of you...Pixie dust to you!!:sunny:

"Have a Disney Day!" but remember you must also say.....

"Luv ya, Mean It! Have a Disney Day!"

::yes:: ::yes::

Scratch
pirate:

That is so kind & generous of you. When I was at DD 3 weeks ago I saw a pin I wanted that a CM was trading in a book. I didn't have a clue about this pin trading stuff (just started buying them this trip) so I asked the CM what I needed to do to get it. A woman beside me handed me a pin & said "here, you can have this to trade for it". I couldn't believe it...I offered to pay for it or replace it but she refused my offer. She just smiled and told me to have a nice day. Wow...I'll do the same in return for someone some day (now that I have some pins). The most I've done so far is give some fast passes to people when we've been unable to use them. It's so nice when people spread some "pixie dust".

I hope you have a nice trip in January. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter