"Make your own treats" on Dining Plan?

Cando86

DIS Veteran
Are the make your own treat's @ Goofy's Candy Co. covered as a snack on the dining plan?
Thanks!

I have heard that you can get one pretzel rod, Marshmallow, or cookie (?). But I haven't tried so I'm not sure. I know they changed it from how it use to be.

When we were there on October 10, we were told that you could no longer use snack credits for the MYO pretzels or Mickey rice krispy treats. You could, however, get one pretzel rod dipped in your choice of chocolates...no toppings, though. I think you can also get the dipped marshmallows, too.

Some of them are. Changes just took place this summer. There are so many inconsistent reports on what is still allowed and what is not that you will need to ask at Goofy's about what types of MYO treats are still covered.

with all the restrictions now, it's probably better to get something made already in the dessert case at Goofy's. They had some AMAZING looking things there that were snack credits.

MYO used to be my favorite thing to do, but all the nickle and diming and inconsistencies take the fun out of it. At the case I can point to what I want and get it and its good and CLEAR.

When I went I was told just the Marshmellow Treat was on the DDP as a snack credit.

When I was in there Sept 25th I was told one pretzel rod, marshmallows, and the gingerbread thingy only (no Rice Crispy treats and no cookies).:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter