Making a murderer Part 2- anyone else watching?

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
I don’t know if this came out today or earlier but I plan on binging this all day.

Anyone else with me?

What are the producers hoping to accomplish with Part 2? (Besides $$) Everything that has happened since Part 1 has been well covered in the media.

I don’t know..maybe to show what happened behind the scenes to get where we are now? That sounds super snarky but it’s not meant that way.

I think that they’ve both run out of appeals and both are still locked up but I don’t want to google to confirm. I want to be surprised lol

The joys of having a bad/non existent memory..

Dang it, @kimblebee; I thought there was going to be a new case to watch. I’m having an “off” day and my house is clean enough so it’d be perfect for some afternoon binging and online shopping.

Dang it, @kimblebee; I thought there was going to be a new case to watch. I’m having an “off” day and my house is clean enough so it’d be perfect for some afternoon binging and online shopping.

Sorry. I’ve only watched 1 1/2 episodes but the information so far is fascinating and sure points to a cover up. I think you should still binge and shop

Actually, I felt sorry for Mike Myers. Just because he is shy, doesn’t talk, and mental ill, was no reason to call him evil or Satanic by that shrink who evaluated him.

Oh yeah, I'll probably watch but may wait awhile to finish up other binges, lol. Making of a Murderer was the first show I binged when I first got Netflix.

Nope, I binged watched the first one and it wrecked my Christmas Season.
I live very near the area and I know the outcome.
The only thing I will say, which is not a secret is that I feel bad for Brendan
Who was detained up in Green Bay in the worst prison in the whole midwest.
There is a reason the inmates retaliate very often, and goes on lock down quite often.

Oh yeah, I'll probably watch but may wait awhile to finish up other binges, lol. Making of a Murderer was the first show I binged when I first got Netflix.

ME TOO!! It might have actually been the thing that made me get an account. That, and they started accepting PayPal lol (no credit cards here)

ME TOO!! It might have actually been the thing that made me get an account. That, and they started accepting PayPal lol (no credit cards here)

They take PayPal??? I may have to check into that. Right now I'm billing to my Disney Chase Visa trying to get some Disney rewards, lol.

Why what?

They take PayPal??? I may have to check into that. Right now I'm billing to my Disney Chase Visa trying to get some Disney rewards, lol.

Yes, they do take PayPal.

I finished the season yesterday. It would be so, so frustrating to be the family of either of the men in jail (I know they’re all related). The law works so, so slowly.

Local interview.

Check out this article from The Reporter:

Kratz: 'Making a Murderer Part 2' is biased and deceptive, new defense evidence is a 'joke'

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/...rt-2-filled-bias-personal-attacks/1760031002/

I agree that some of the new "evidence" is a bit thin. Some of the blood evidence seems so impossible. The new attorney is working hard and she is very good, but she is fighting an uphill battle.

Ken Kratz is a slimeball and I don't trust a word he says. Quite frankly, I don't trust law enforcement in the entire case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter