Making a new Christmas Playlist

Frozen Canuck

DIS Veteran
and I'm looking for songs that have been used in Christmas TV shows or movies. They can be from anything Christmas themed, including Hallmark, but I am trying to avoid the "kids" versions of songs. For example, "Where Are You Christmas?" by Faith Hill works for me, despite being in a movie aimed towards kids, but "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," not so much. I have only just recently started watching Hallmark Christmas and similar movies and am hoping to build a list of some of the original songs if I can find enough to make an adequate playlist from.

A couple of examples of the style of music that I am looking for include the aforementioned Faith Hill song and also the new tune from Jingle Jangle, "This Day" performed by Usher. Bring me your best!

and I'm looking for songs that have been used in Christmas TV shows or movies. They can be from anything Christmas themed, including Hallmark, but I am trying to avoid the "kids" versions of songs. For example, "Where Are You Christmas?" by Faith Hill works for me, despite being in a movie aimed towards kids, but "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," not so much. I have only just recently started watching Hallmark Christmas and similar movies and am hoping to build a list of some of the original songs if I can find enough to make an adequate playlist from.

A couple of examples of the style of music that I am looking for include the aforementioned Faith Hill song and also the new tune from Jingle Jangle, "This Day" performed by Usher. Bring me your best!

Lots of great songs on that Grinch soundtrack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter