• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making a Pre-Trip Care Package for a Friend - Need Help!

Wonders10

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

My friend (and former college program roommate) and I are meeting up at WDW in Novemeber. I haven't seen her in over 2 years so you can imagine how excited I am to hang out with her again. I am lucky and get to go to WDW fairly often since I live a little over 2 hours away, but she lives in Nebraska and has not been since the last time I saw her. She is also super stressed with her job right now and really could use this vacation and a little pick me up. So I decided I'd make a little care package to send out to her. Nothing huge or extravagant because I don't have tons of extra money, but I thought I'd get a tour book as one of the gifts since she has gotten a little out of the loop with what the resort has, but I'm looking for other suggestions to throw in with the book. Any ideas? TIA! :cutie:

Do you have an outlet near you? Or even at Target in their dollar section they have Disney stuff at times. Dollar store is always good too. you could make a simple calendar( one where you pull off the pages) to count down the days til the trip- each day with a cool Disney fact. And of course a CD with park music or songs from movies would work :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter