Making an online reservation...

Good luck!

Besides the trip described above, I am also booked for 7 days at BLT in October, though at the 7 month deadline I will try to get either AKL or VWL but for that I will call to make sure I get through as early as possible.

Good luck!

Besides the trip described above, I am also booked for 7 days at BLT in October, though at the 7 month deadline I will try to get either AKL or VWL but for that I will call to make sure I get through as early as possible.

Thanks! :thumbsup2 We are all set!!! :cool1:

I submitted the request on the morning of our 11 month window so it arrived before DVC Member Services opened. It took a little longer to receive confirmation than I've experienced before - had to try really hard not to bite my fingernails for 24 hours!!! :laughing:

Hope you get what you want once the 7 month window rolls around.. We're thinking we'll try and switch our reservation to BWV but TBH 4 nights in VWL is no hardship!!! :goodvibes

We are currently booked in 2 bedroom at SSR but are hoping at our 7 mth window to be able to change to BLT standard view (Dont have enough points for lake view unless we pay for some nights) for last 2 wks of October not feeling very positive reading this think standard views go quickly. We need it for 2wks dont want to move might be difficult getting all 14 nights is it easier to get into BC or BWV?

Lorna,

I wanted to book 2BR standard view at BLT for the first week of October but they were fully booked, so I had to book a 2BR lake view but am waitlisted for standard view. However, I will try to get something else anyway as soon as the 7 months deadline comes up.

I thought it wouldbe difficult what with it being halloween & the food &wine festival but was keeping everything crossed now might have to think of somewhere else we are taking my DM with us her first time to WDW & first time on a plane for 25 yrs should be fun !! So looking for the perfect resort, I know no matter what she will be impressed just liked the idea of BLT.Maybe need some pixie dust or a gallon of the stuff lol !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter