Making Icons in the New Year - Check out my icons so far

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
I recently joined iconator and started making icons! Feel free to begin requesting. I can try getting to them, but with Christmas you never know. Click here to see my iconator profile (my avatars and icons are displayed at the bottom). Merry Christmas!

could you make me an avatar that says True colors shine brighter with a bright rainbow background:goodvibes

can i have one that has the beta kids emlem and says marcm one side and pkwebmaster the other side and say better is beta kids

Blue, all the comments are good. If you're talking about the comments that show on my page- you'd now that those are things I posted. It kinda says so in it's own little box in bold lettering at the top.

Here are some choices, cool:

rainbow1sf0.png

rainbow2ay8.png

can i have one that has the beta kids emlem and says marcm one side and pkwebmaster the other side and say better is beta kids

Uh, what?

Beta kids emlem? Marcm? Pkwebmaster? And beta kids?
Explain better please.

You didn't really ask for much animation, so here it is:

logo2tv7.jpg

I think this is what you wanted. Enjoy!

no if you could use that rainbow flower that is in your favorites or if you did not make that just a multi-colored background will do

Okay good cause that one is in my pictures already. LOL.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Ty Ty Ty that was my favorite pic!
how do you put it as an avatar?

First save the picture into your documents (right click, save as) and then go to quick links, edit avatar. Click browse and choose the photo. Then open.

Or where there is the space for the picture's URL follow these steps:
Right click the photo and select "properties".
Copy the photos "URL" and paste it into the URL space for editing your avatar.

I made an account maybe I can help you with boy requests.

Not right now though, Im getting a hair cut im gonna look like this. :headache:

No thanks.
By the way, while I'm at it why should you handle boy requests?
They're icons. Anyone, no matter what sex, can make them.

Hey milkabum, do you think you could PM me a picture (a bmp if you don't mind) of the font you use for the avatars? Like type A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 . ! where ever you type it, and put it into paint and save it and send it to me? I don't like to download fonts because it makes my computer act all weird. The last time I downloaded a font, I had to delete it to stop my computer from being so slow. TIA :)

Shadow I don't use a font. I draw the letters pixel by pixel. XD
I am SO old fashioned. There is a font that looks similar at it's smallest point but I'm not sure what it's called. I can find it if you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter