Making the bus to TL from Kona Cafe - your thoughts, please

AnnaM

Earning My Ears
THoughts on this plan, please:

I'm making an 8:15 a.m. PS for Kona Cafe (will leave Cont. at 8:00 - oh, the joy of staying close to where you want to go!!). Will we be done with breakfast by 9:30 a.m. to walk over to TTC to wait for bus to TL?

I want to be at TL by 10:15 to avoid the initial crowd.

Thanks,

Anna

HI. There is a launch that leaves from the dock at the Poly and goes to the MK.It ai always fum.:bounce:

Is there a bus going straight from the Poly to Typhoon Lagoon? If so, catch that one, if not, the walk to TTC is very short and very beautiful. :cool: ---you should be able to get to TL in 45 minutes...see if it stops at DD before getting to TL, if it does, that could slow you down some. Have a great time when you go:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks. Last year the bus from the GF did not go directly to TL until the afternoon. I'm assuming the same will be true this year from the Poly. Of course, I'll ask a CM.

Anna

Hi Anna!

You should have plenty of time. You will need to catch the bus to TL at the TTC as there is not a direct bus running until around 4:00pm. Not to worry, though, it's a quick walk and as far as I remember the bus stops at TL first thing in the mornings.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter