Manic Don't You Just Love Mondays? Riddle

I have never seen it spelled out either. That was phonics :teeth:

Grammyof2 said:
I have never seen it spelled out either. That was phonics :teeth:

Nincompoop is a term for a person who publicly displays his ignorance. In the 18th century, the word was sometimes written as nicompoop or nickumpoop. The word is commonly used in all English-speaking nations and is often used to describe an ignorant person. The expression is clearly derogatory. A modern word for it is idiot.

Close.....personally I like the nickumpoop spelling.

:rotfl: you guys are FOF!

WTH is BFF?

Hello no. This ain't stopping now. I want some Monday toooty hoooty.

If I have to climb this mountain myself, light my own fire and put it out, we is having us some hooty

L107ANGEL said:
You all have no idea at how close I was to being banned today :rotfl2:
ntlistening.gif
Go ahead, tell. I'm not listening! :teeth:

Grammyof2 said:
If I have to climb this mountain myself, light my own fire and put it out,

not in front of me...please..... :rolleyes:

Gram....you have got to stop....you owe me a new monitor...and a new glass of water. You are killing me...both here and via PM! :lmao: :lmao:

Horsey, it's about time you got here girlfriend...and I tell you every day...

BFF= best friends forver! Me and Angel. :teeth:

Hey Syb....what's with bbgrizzle now? I got Toot Sweet on my buddy list! :banana:

firstmickey said:
Reason: Hey Roadie....Dragon is a Baltimore fan....we plan on hating him, right? ;) lol

Oh...that poor misguided soul!! :sad2:

And the answer to your question would be a RESOUNDING YES!!! ;) :teeth:

Horsey listens for a living, but she don't listen to a thing we say. :rotfl2:

She needs to get between me and Angel when we plug our ears so that she can retain. I mean retain info, not water :rotfl2:

Grammyof2 said:
Horsey listens for a living, but she don't listen to a thing we say. :rotfl2:

She needs to get between me and Angel when we plug our ears so that she can retain. I mean retain info, not water :rotfl2:

I am not, I repeat, NOT, getting between you and Angel at this time? What the heck good would closing my eyes and plugging my ears do?

"What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter