• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mara at breakfast?

MNT568

DIS Veteran
We plan to eat breakfast at Mara a few mornings, what would the following items be classified as: breakfast wrap, bagel sandwich, yogurt w/granola, sides of bacon & sausage, and small box of cereal? These are the things we usually get for breakfast when staying at the AKL.

I think the yogurt with granola could possibly used as snack credit the rest you mentioned would be under CS so to get the moneys worth you would need to get a full breakfast.
My experience with the plan is to use it for lunch and dinner and pay oop for breakfast unless you do a buffett like Boma which we will be doing and then pay for lunch at a CS oop later that day if we even need a lunch.JMHO..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter