Marathon Celebration at Pleasure Island

plutosmyfav

<font color=deeppink>Has high hopes, high apple pi
Did i miss a thread on meeting up at the race ceremony at PL? Is anyone planning on going? I haven't made up my mind yet. I would have to hire in-room babysitting for DS and I don't know if that's still an option (I'm sure they fill up fast). Just wondering....

Sunny

They discuss the sitting a bit on the family board--you might check over there.

Aside from Trails End, we've been light on the planning.

I am partying that night at my Team in Training Celebration, so I will miss you guys.

Sunny -- Howard and I are planning to be there. May be our last chance to enjoy Adventurers' Club. I hope you can find a solution for your son -- would LOVE to celebrate your success! :hug:

I want to be there (provided I'm still walking). I may leave early to catch Osborn Family lights. That's it's last day. I want to check out Adventurer's Club too, Cam. (Before it goes away).

The Adventurer's Club is going away?????????????????????????????

Please tell me this isn't so, and if it is, when. It's the only reason I go to Pleasure Island. No AC = I'll never be back.

Martha and I won't be at the post race celebration. I figure I'll be asleep by 9 p.m. (if I last that long).

Craig

From what I've heard, all of the clubs on that side will be replaced with chin clubs, more like Raglan Road. :guilty:

OK - yes we all know i'm a disney newbie, but what are y'all talking about?????????????????

Can the boy not come to the post race celebration?????? Can we put some of our kiddos together for babysitting??????????

This stuff is harder to understand than helen's loo roles and boiled sweets!

Even I'm confused by loo roles - is that where you play charades in the bathroom (sorry couldn't resist).

We didn't do PI last time as they had a free screening of that ice hockey film the Miracle that my boyf really wanted to see so we went to that and then couldn't be doing with hanging around - but I think I'm going to put on my eau de Icy Hot and limp along with my bling on this year just because I want to wear my medal at all opportunities. There again I also seem to think I'm going on Test Track after the race as well - despite the chance of my legs bending far enough to get in being limited (and the chance of them straightening back up again being even less!!!) so, ask me again about this one about 7pm on the 8th of Jan!!! Helen

I wouldn't miss a PI celebration. Would love to meet up with. There will be 5 of us.
I am dragging my son and mother along, well didn't take to much dragging.

Thankfully my DS doesn't need babysitting he is 21, although I am sure he wouldn't mind meeting af ew cute babysitters - LOL!

I think I'll be there. I wanted to take my niece to see Osbirne Lights Sunday night. She's not sure how she'll feel after running the half. (Wha?? I'm doing Goofy, but still want to have some fun :) )

So if we get to PI, we'll either party hardy or leave early to see Osborne Lights.

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter