Marathon/half marathon Lime Green fleece scarves

Tiger Lily 03

Moderator W.I.S.H.
I found some lime green fleece and bought it. I plan to cut strips of it and have it at Trails End for those who might be interested in using that as another way to find each other.

I figure to cut it into about 4-inch strips and it can be used to wrap as a scarf, or as a "tuck in" strip for shorts (sort of like the flag football flags) or in any way that some may find use.

I don't think I will have any time to "decorate" the strips so they will be plain.

If you want one, I plan to have them at TE for those that will be there until I run out of supply.

I think they came in handy this past January and helped to identify those who did not have WISH shirts. Also helped those along the roadway find the WISH group to add extra cheers our way.

That's great Lily! I still have mine from last year and will bring it with me. :flower:

Sounds lovely, Lily! Thanks for doing that!

Thanks Lily. I'll be looking for you!

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter