Marathon Weekend 2021

hi all, once again I missed out on the event sign up for next year (Wasn't sure if I could do Jan again due to covid effecting my other trip this year)

Was wondering if anyone knows if spaces will open up again at any point? I did the HM this year and loved it and want to do the full next year (fingers crossed)

hi all, once again I missed out on the event sign up for next year (Wasn't sure if I could do Jan again due to covid effecting my other trip this year)

Was wondering if anyone knows if spaces will open up again at any point? I did the HM this year and loved it and want to do the full next year (fingers crossed)

Nobody knows if they’ll open up a significant number of spots in the races. At this point, there have been a few instances of a very small number of bibs trickling onto the registration site, so your best bet is to monitor it as closely as possible.

My pure speculation is that they’ll wait and see if W&D can be held. If it can, they’ll look at how well the precautions they put in place worked and decide if a higher capacity could be managed for Marathon Weekend. That’s when I’d expect to see a larger bib release, if it happens. Signs don’t look good so far, though, with the continued cancellation of fall races.

Good luck!

Nobody knows if they’ll open up a significant number of spots in the races. At this point, there have been a few instances of a very small number of bibs trickling onto the registration site, so your best bet is to monitor it as closely as possible.

My pure speculation is that they’ll wait and see if W&D can be held. If it can, they’ll look at how well the precautions they put in place worked and decide if a higher capacity could be managed for Marathon Weekend. That’s when I’d expect to see a larger bib release, if it happens. Signs don’t look good so far, though, with the continued cancellation of fall races.

Good luck!
thank you for replying so quickly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter