Marathon Weekend 2025

MK: Dole Whip, definitely. I’m a huge fan. In fact, I have the Dole Whip Loungefly and the Alex and Ani bracelet.
EP: No real go-to, but Spice Road Table has wonderful hummus and chickpea fries. DH likes a pretzel and beer from Germany.
AK: I’m having trouble thinking of a snack here. We had the pineapple cream cheese spring roll from Pongu Pongu once, and thought it was nice.
HS: I can’t think of much from here, either. I feel like we’re much more likely to eat meals instead of snacks here. That’s probably the case at WDW in general, except maybe at DS. When we went to DL for the race in January, we did a lot of snacking because it was our first trip to DL and we wanted to experience as many dining options as we could during the trip. We don’t tend to approach WDW the same way. We went to MNSSHP last year, and had lots of snacks. I’m looking forward to doing that again this year—I bought party tickets today for September 17! Maybe we need to focus on more snacking at WDW. I didn’t realize we didn’t do it much until this question!

SAFD: Oooooooh. Snacks.

MK: Can this be a 3-way tie between a Gaston's Cinnamon Roll, Sleepy Hallow Nutella Waffle, and Citrus Swirl?
HS: is the Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwich still a thing? We don't go to HS much.
AK: Those Pineapple and Cream Cheese things in Pandora
Epcot: whichever booth has the scallops during a festival.

Honorable Mention: Popcorn carts.

SAFD:

MK: it is all about the Dole Whip Float for me!

Epcot: either the Carmel Corn from Germany or the Funnel Cake near the American pavilion. Love both.

AK: The gluten free Churros with chocolate dipping sauce in Nomad Louge (I think that was the place). They were so good and with two daughters with Celiac it is one of the treats we can really share!

HS: nothing really comes to mind there. Our tradition there is to go to Starbucks and I get some type of Frappuccino usually, I will go with that.

Honorable mention: DL favorites are the Mint Juleps in New Orleans Square and the Corn Dogs from the red food truck at the end of Main Street. I miss Disneyland

Little late SAFD:

MK (though we usually take the boat to Poly's Pineapple Lanai for any exclusives): Dole Whip vanilla/pineapple swirl float. Or I loved the lime Tefiti cone they did there for a while.

Epcot: Avocado Margarita from Cava or a bubble tea from the cart in China.

Studios: Frozen Coke.

AK: Don't usually do a snack here, but it is our tradition to get a tea from the tea cart in Asia and go over and watch the apes on the islands.

Disneyland: Churros! I don't even bother at WDW but there's something about a DL churro that is different.

Special shout-out to the Tokyo parks for the uniquely flavored popcorns. I think the Honey one is my favorite but I also love the Soy Sauce and the Chinese Chili.

SAFD: Well this is a category that I struggle in given that I am GF and I cannot eat popcorn. When I used to be able to eat popcorn, that was our go to snack. We would buy the bucket and just keep refilling and refilling. Now I bring my bucket, but it is full of Pirate's Bootie that we bring with us from home.

MK: This would have to be a Dole Whip if we get a snack.

Epcot: We typically will get some things from a booth, but there is not much for snacking that we buy. We do DATW so I guess we could got that route. If I am going for a snack it is ice cream in France or Italy.

HS: Definitely a frozen coke! That is a must for us. Other than that we are saving our appetites for the HBD.

AK: We are usually not there for a full day so don't snack much. If we do want to stop for a snack, we go to the Nomad lounge. I am not sure if one would consider that a snack, but we get great bites there.

Like I said, my dietary restrictions make it really hard to snack and Disney does a poor job of accommodating GF at most festivals. We usually fill up at TS or QS then pack snacks for the day.

SAFD don’t do a lot of snacks in the parks unless we are eating around the world at food and wine or flower and garden for lunch or dinner, but I do try at least once a trip to stop at Anandapur ice cream truck in AK for whatever the special sundae is (usually yeti sundae). It seems like they used to change it up more often but no matter, I’m still a sucker for whatever it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter