Marathon Weekend hotels - dumb question

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
Probably a dumb question, but are there any runDisney discounts for hotels for marathon weekend? I never pay much attention to this, but I feel like when I get my WDW race registration confirmation emails there is/used to be a link to book a WDW hotel. I've always booked my hotel on my own, but are there any discounts to be had by booking via a runDisney link? I feel like since the races are so popular, they probably don't feel any need to discount on-site hotels at this point, but since marathon weekend registration is coming up soon I figured I'd check.

I think you can book a hotel through RunDisney but I don't think it's much more of a discount if any than you can get through Disney. I don't know we have always booked through Disney.

Typically there are no specific discounts offered when you register. That said, the general discounts for rooms at that time get released in the fall, so if you book now, you can call then to take advantage of the discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter