March 2005 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Spring is right around the corner. Get a headstart with a visit to WDW.

:sunny:

We are going to WDW in March:

DH and I will be at POR March 14-18. Taking in a Braves game while we are there. Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :earboy2:

I got one of those postcards - and March is on it....but I still don't know - definitely going in May....

:umbrella:

single guy making his first solo trip - after DS (8) gave is blessing that is - Mar2-5

I'll be on property at the Dolphin (March 5-7), rest of the time off property oh and I'm a single gal!

1st solo trip march 18th to 24th, staying with friends in orlando.
Claire

I'll be there March 8-14 for my first solo trip!! I can't wait!! I'll be staying at POR and going to 4 Yankees games while I'm there...

maux

Me for sure 3/6-3/10...hopefully meeting a friend there. Then to Clearwater to see the Red Sox!!! Woohooo!!!

My wife and I will be staying at the CBR from March 12th-18th for a little Disney/Braves Spring Training action. It's our first time to The World, so if you see a young couple wandering around the CBR with the deer in the headlights look, it's probably us! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter