March 2010 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cancelled this morning:
All reservations were for 2 adults, 3 kids
Sorry, I forgot the exact times but they were all for dinner in the 6-7pm range unless otherwise noted!

Sat, March 13th - Fulton's Crab House
Sun, March 14th - WCC
Thurs, March 18th - Kona Cafe
Fri, March 19th - Jiko (7:35pm)

Just cancelled for Sunday, March 14th

11:25 Lunch 50's Prime Time Cafe
2 aduls, 2 children

Just cancelled Le Cellier for 3/9/10 2:10pm for party of 4.

Hope someone can get it and ENJOY!

Just cancelled:

March 14th Hollywood Studios

11:00 50's Prime Time Cafe 2 adults 2 children
4:15 Sci-Fi Dine In Theater 2 adults 2 children

March 18th Epcot

6:20 Tokyo Dining 2 adults 2 children

Just cancelled:

March 14 Epcot
Tokyo Dining 6:00
2 adults 2 children

Still need 1900 Park Fare 3-19 dinner 2/2

Just cancelled reservations for:

san angel inn for 2 adults and 2 children for mon march 29th at 615

and

whispering canyon for 2adults, 2 children for fri march 26th at 630pm

Just cancelled for March 15

Animal Kingdom:

Tusker House 5:50
2 adults, 2 children

I cancelled this to switch to Chef Mickey, but it is at 9:15. If anyone has an earlier Chef Mickey and would like to "switch" let me know, we'd love something earlier. :)

I will be cancelling these reservations in the next ten minutes:

Feb 28th, Sci-fi, 4:10, 2a 1c

Mar 1st, Chef Mickey's, 6:50, 2a 1c

Mar 4th, Ohana, 6:40, 2a 1c

Mar 5th, Coral reef, 11:35, 2a 1c

This is my dd birthday trip and I am having to shift ressies around a lot because I am letting her choose some of the restaurants!!

Good luck!! Hope someone is able to snag one!!:wizard:

Canceled: princess storybook character b-fast at Akershus March 28 @ 8:30 for 14 (8 adults, 6 children)

Are plans have changed and I just cancelled the following; all are for 2 adults and 2 kids. There are some good ones!!!

3/1 - Ohana @ 5:00
3/1 - Le Cellier @ 6:35
3/2 - Boma @ 5:55
3/3 - Tusker @ 6:35
3/4 - Ohana @ 6:30
3/4 - Akershus @ 6:30
3/5 - CRT @ 5:45

Good luck!

Evan

Just cancelled LeCellier ressies for March 19th at 12:30pm. If anyone is holding multiple ressies, please cancel as soon as you decide so others can have the opportunity to enjoy a nice meal and plan ahead, rather than having to walk up and try to get in.

I too just canceled a bunch of ressies for 3/12-3/19. They included Chefs de France, O'hana and I can't remember the others. I had changed our park schedule so made new ressies. Now I am about to try and get your old Le Cellier but doubt it will still be there. :)

I'm about to cancel Le Cellier for Saturday March 20th, 6:55PM for 3 people (we decided to go to La Nouba this night and switched to Wolfgang Puck Cafe. I'm kind of sad we have to give up Le Cellier for dinner but there was just no way we could pull it off. I did get lucky and scored an early lunch ressie for the same day!) Hope someone from here gets lucky!

karapp75, did you get my lecelier ressie? It was for six, hope you got it! I also cancelled a few others, same reason, changed park dates and had to re-do my eating plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter