March 2014 Birthday get away PTR

WOW! Is there really only 5 full days to go?!

I'm pleased to report that for the first time in a fair few weeks I'm actually beginning to look forward to this trip again! :thumbsup2

We picked up my beautiful horse from the vets today (he's been there since last Tuesday) we don't have a diagnosis yet and we're waiting on some final test results and he has to have some staples removed from his bum in 2 weeks, but for now he's home! :cheer2:
1010129_10153931121350581_1872971750_n.jpg

This was him when I was stood with him in the car park at the vets waiting to come home.

Mum and I headed to do the weekly shop this evening and have picked up some bag size drinks and snacks for our trip. We had planned to just treat ourselves and eat and drink what and where we fancied in the park, but with all that has cropped up and eaten our money we're now planning to fill up and breakfast and eat cheaply for the rest of the day (apart from my Birthday meal at Inventions!)

So the trip now isn't going to be everything that we had hoped, but it's what you make it at the end of the day. I just hope that it makes up for all the rubbish that has happened in these last few weeks. pixiedust:

Let the countdown fully begin! WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY ON SUNDAY! :hyper:

So pleased you're finally feeling excited! Your horse is beautiful.

I'm hoping the weather forecast turns for us- it's looking a little grim! :(

Bec xx

Hooorahhh!

I've finished my week of the day job and also embroidering 67 hoodies, 72 t-shirts, 7 football shirts and 15 overalls! That can only mean I'm officially on holiday! I need to spend the day tomorrow packing (I've not packed a thing) and then I'll be ready for my early morning start on Sunday.
I cannot wait to escape to DLRP!

Fingers crossed for some pixie dust and great weather!

Becgaz - I might see you there!

x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter