***March 2020***

I'm in the same situation - I dropped the MFSR FP for a MMRR, for two reasons - I'm going the first weekend it's open so not sure how crazy standby is, and the MFSR queue looks interesting to check out anyway. I don't think either way is a bad decision though.
Yes, the MFSR queue is interesting. Most of my family went last October. So we’ve already been on it 3 times. But for Spring Break, we’re going with friends that have never been. And they love Star Wars. So I feel obligated to include at least one Star Wars related FastPass on our trip. If it was just my family, I’d switch to MMRR.

Woot! Woot! We have two HS days planned (14th and 18th) and had MFSR for both. Was able to switch out for MMRR on the 18th. So stoked to know we'll be able to ride both of these new (to us) rides! Oh, and I was also able to switch to an earlier fp time for MFSR on the 14th as, I'm assuming, other people were dropping those fastpasses in favour of MMRR. March can't come soon enough!

Not happy they did this <30 days from opening as now it is a free for all. I thought staying onsite gives you a preference for fast passes. Now I am left out in the cold for this one for my trip in early March (it opens in the middle of my trip and those have been scooped up already). Oh well. Will keep trying. Would much rather have had this than Smugglers Run as my 2 wee ones would appreciate it more IMO.

THANK YOU!!! Literally pulled over in my car upon getting this push notification on my phone. Immediately got MMRR and started modifying it for MFSR which is what I REALLY wanted! Done in 2 min flat:yay: Been stressing so much about not getting that MFSR FP since this next trip is all about GE. Because of your announcement I got it - hooray!!!
How on earth did you find out??

THANK YOU!!! Literally pulled over in my car upon getting this push notification on my phone. Immediately got MMRR and started modifying it for MFSR which is what I REALLY wanted! Done in 2 min flat:yay: Been stressing so much about not getting that MFSR FP since this next trip is all about GE. Because of your announcement I got it - hooray!!!
How on earth did you find out??
I check all my Disney "sites" often, caught it right when it posted on another site. :) I was shaking making my FP changes. lol

Well, after 2 calls to DSS today, I finally have my FPs set. :)
I grabbed MMRR on 2 days with 2 reg FPs, when I first saw it was available. Then I called and changed out 1 of my SDD FPs for our 3rd day. With us going with my grandsons, we want to focus on rides we can all do together more than others, so we now have MMRR 3x.
We still have SDD 2x 😁 Makes me appreciate the CLFPs!
I was also able to grab MFSR for DS8 and DD25 to ride as well. DD25 has never done it, I have 2x, and that is enough for me. :)
DSS are sooo busy changing FPs, I was on hold forever. Craziness...

That was a tough choice, but I switched MFSR for MMRR. My kids love Star Wars but since we are going to Disneyland in August I figured we could ride MFSR there, but not MMRR. We will still try for stand-by line of course if it's not too crazy.

We have two HS days and had SDD for both. Just dropped one and picked up a MMRR for one day. I hope it is worth it as we realllllllly love SDD. :)

Didn't hear about this until just now. Wish i checked my email earlier. Anyone know when it actually went live on the website/app? I got an email notification at 1pm, didn't see it until 3pm :(

Im a sad panda.

We have two HS days and had SDD for both. Just dropped one and picked up a MMRR for one day. I hope it is worth it as we realllllllly love SDD. :)
Same. SDD is my personal fav. It was painful canceling one of those FPs, but I think my grandsons will love MMRR. My DS8, refuses to watch cartoons, BUT, every Disney trip he is glued to the Mickey shorts. 🤷‍♀️ I used to dislike them, but after these past few trips, I started enjoying them as well. I am guessing we will like MMRR as well. I hope! I have 3 FPs for it! 😁

First world problems...
What tier one ride do i want?
Should i take the SDD at 10:10 in hopes that i can still get on the other two in FP in the afternoon?
I just stuck with the MFSR at 2:20 to make my DH happy

We have a family trip planned for 3/14-3/21. I am so glad I joined this forum several weeks ago -- or else I would have been late to the game for 1) The change in HS fast pass Tiers. 2) The addition of MMRR to FP. We have two days planned at HS and I was able to get FP for SDD and MMRR. I was having a lot of anxiety about how we were going to plan our days until those changes were made!

Now comes the anxiety for getting those ROTR boarding passes the morning of!

DH, DD and I have a trip planned for March 3-10. Just when I think my FP are all set, thanks to the forum I discover I need to make another change! As we are all adults and Star Wars fans I dropped Slinky Dog rather than MFSR to get MMRR for our second day at Studios.
ROTR boarding group keeps me up at night!

Thank you to all who released their SDD fastpasses! I was able to score some this afternoon! I think for us, who have never been on SDD we will enjoy that ride more than MMRR. From what I read, MMRR is a train-like vehicle with short cartoons of Mickey and Minnie? I'm sure it will be amazing, and we will try to get there for rope drop. But in case we don't...we still have SDD, Toy Story and Rock'n Roller coaster.

Just dropped SDD for MMRR also. I think I'll try to rope drop SDD. I did Smuggler's Run at DL last summer so if I can't get on it, I won't cry too hard. But I still want ROR!

My sister would kill me if I dropped MFSR for MMRR. She’s a massive Star Wars fan. I guess we will be doing Standby for MMRR!

I found out about the MMRR fp too late for our trip. :( The March 4th to 6th dates probably went really fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter