March 2022 Car Rental Thread

I just went on UCT and put in our dates for a rental and prices were outrageous also. Not sure how people got cheaper prices. Any help appreciated.

If you do a search, some of the cars will have a statement below the price that says "save an extra $" if you bundle. I just put in your dates and found lots of deals. Rentals for under $400 for the week. Here's a screen shot of some of the prices I found for your dates.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 4.14.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 4.14.42 PM.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 62
I just went on UCT and put in our dates for a rental and prices were outrageous also. Not sure how people got cheaper prices. Any help appreciated.
kandb, put a ticket in your basket then follow the prompts to add a car with a discount. Their prices are high, too, until you bundle it with a hotel or ticket purchase. Then, the horrifying price drops to about half of the original price on a few vehicles...still horrifying but less so.

I was able to get a good price at National using a corporate code. Always good to try if you have access to an alumni or corporate code. I avoid the companies that make you visit the counter at MCO as the waits can be quite excessive at times.

Hello! Looking for a rental in March. There used to be coupon codes for Alamo that I could find in these rental car threads. Are those a thing of the past? I don't see people mention those any longer and Google is not helping like it used to!

I was able to get a good price at National using a corporate code. Always good to try if you have access to an alumni or corporate code. I avoid the companies that make you visit the counter at MCO as the waits can be quite excessive at times.

Do you mind sharing the Corporate code? You can DM me if you like

I have an annual pass but have to purchase my husband day tickets and always use UT. I just added a full size car rental for my birthday getaway trip in March and saved almost half of what I was getting from Costco for a budget car. Love UT!

I have an annual pass but have to purchase my husband day tickets and always use UT. I just added a full size car rental for my birthday getaway trip in March and saved almost half of what I was getting from Costco for a budget car. Love UT!

Can you tell me what UT is??? TIA

Booked a Budget full size today through Costco for $505. Mid size was $498. Previously I had a Budget mid size through car rental savers for $525.
Week of 3/12 - 3/19

Booked a Budget full size today through Costco for $505. Mid size was $498. Previously I had a Budget mid size through car rental savers for $525.
Week of 3/12 - 3/19
Check UCT - Today they had 50% off with a purchase of a "ticket" I was able to buy a $5 AMC popcorn ticket and saved $350 on my April rental - I had a Costco 8 day rental for $603 now I have a $267 rental - same company same car

Check UCT - Today they had 50% off with a purchase of a "ticket" I was able to buy a $5 AMC popcorn ticket and saved $350 on my April rental - I had a Costco 8 day rental for $603 now I have a $267 rental - same company same car
Do you have to pay upfront?

How do you do this? I'm not familiar with the site. I went there & didn't see anything about this. The car rental prices were the same as anywhere else. ETA- figured it out- hooray! (I was on the wrong site lol.)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter