March 2022 Exercise Thread

20 minute walk. Feel like I'm clawing my way back to normal. This week has two job interviews, a doctor's appointment, and a biopsy. So like I said, battling through things here. Spouse has seen this and, wisely, scheduled an emergency trip to Orlando in May. :P Love that man.

45/450

805/1900

Finally broke down and went to the dr about my foot/ankle pain. She's stumped she said it could be arthritis, RA, or I could have sprained it not knowing that I did. So I go for a x-ray today and then she's referring me to podiatrist. Hopefully they can get me in sooner than later and I can get some relief from this constant ache.

50 minutes since my last post (330/600).

Congrats to Raya and piglet1979 on reaching new color levels!! :jumping3: :cheer2: :tigger:

And to the team, which is at 4,383 minutes (2 minutes from 50%, so I'm rounding that as well!) :figment::cheer2::figment:

15 minutes yesterday (at least, but I didn't keep track so we'll say 15) and 20 today. I have a short outpatient procedure at the hospital on Wednesday, so I'm not sure how to handle things that day or how they'll go for the rest of the month after. But I need to get in gear only 45 days until our next trip home! :)

140/450

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter