March 3, 2005 Wonder!

wdw..

Tip number one is you MUST eat at Ohana's it's one of my favorite Disney restaurants!

Tip number two is take advantage of the new Extra Magic Hours if you can. Now they have both the early morning extra magic hour, and 3 extra hours one night a week, at each park for resort guests.
Sunday is extra magic hours at the studios 7-10pm
Monday is the early extra magic hour at Epcot 8-9am
Tuesday is extra magic hours at Animal Kingdom 5-8pm
Wednesday is extra magic hours at MagicKingdom 7-10pm

Tip number three is to make sure you see Lion King and Tarzan Rocks!

Tip number four is, don't rush and try to see everything.. there is no way to see it all in 4 days.

thanks for the tips, we are really looking forward to the trip. The weather looks a little iffy, but compared to New England (7 degrees this morning) I shouldn't complain. Should we have breakfast at the Poly in the AM?

Thanks for the help. MKY, any advise for the Poly? We're planning on having breakfast there every morning, but don't know anything else we shouldn't miss.

Hi!! We are also going on 3/3 cruise!! We will have myself and DW, DS7 & DD5. We booked in November and it has taken me until today to find this site. Better late than never. I have done so much research that I feel like I have been at least 3 times already. I hope the real thing is as exciting as reading about it and living it through everybody else's pictures!!

Kids 1st cruise. Our 2nd cruise - DW and myself went on Carnival last year for 1st crusie on our 10th anniversary. Lot's of fun but this looks much better. If you can be addicted to something after 1 time, I think cruising is it for me. I am extremely jealous of all of those that have been 2 and 3 times a year...WOW!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you there...I will look for the yellow smiley faces.

wdwnewcomer: I sent you a PM! :flower: You will love the Poly. Enjoy the volcano pool, and view of the water parade at nite. If you have time, We really love to rent the boats out on seven seas lagoon & over to bay lake. pirate: The kids will get a charge out of it. Its fun to cross the water bridge to the lake, over the road. And look up and see the monorail going over you at the same time. Only at WDW! ::MickeyMo

Have a great time. Here's to great weather, keep our fingers and toes crossed! Mky princess:

:banana: We fly today! Yeah! Finally. All packed and ready. Hope no airport delays with the east coast storms. We had snow too, but just 1/2 inch to an inch in comparison. Not bad at all. Weather is still looking a bit cool for trip. :rolleyes: Hoping for a change, it was showing warmer just about a week ago, so maybe? Keeping fingers crossed. But still beats the 20's and 30's here!

pirate: Here's to safe travel, and making our ship! See you all on board!

Mky princess:

Hi,

I will be cruising on the Wonder on March 3rd also with 6 other members of my family. This will be a first time on a Disney Cruise for all of us and we cant wait to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter