March 30 thru April 4 how bad is it??

blake1

Earning My Ears
For the past two years we have visited WDW the last week in May. This year we have planned to go during our kids spring break which is 3/30 - 4/4. Just how bad are the crowds the last week in March. I have heard the parks max out during these peak times and have wondered if it is worth the try to go these dates or wait for summer codes.

Thanks

I know the absolute worst two springtime weeks are the weeks before and after Easter. That said, since Easter isn't until April 20 this year, your week *shouldn't* be as bad. We're going the week of March 10 and have been able to make dining reservations with no problems, so hopefully that's a good sign.

We have gone the last week in March almost every year since I think '93. It varies a lot depending on how close to Easter. Since it's not close this year, I don't think it will be too bad. We always go to the parks as soon as they open (avoiding the EE park) and enjoy the resort in the afternoon. The weather is always fantastic. We'll be there 3/27 to 4/5. Have fun!

This is our 5th year in a row going at this time---it really shouldn't be that bad because Easter is so late. Last year it was the week before Easter ( or very close ) and it was packed!!!!However the longest wait we had was for jungle cruise and that was 40min without a fast pass. We took advantage of fast pass obsessively and got to the parks EARLY EARLY EARLY. Usually during this time though I have never felt that it was too crowded. We will be there 3\29- 4\4 and I am not worried about crowds. DO NOT go the mk on Monday and if you do take advantage of ee be prepared to maybe visit a different park in the afernoon. Definitely do e-night if there is one during your stay. Get to the parks early and use fast pass and you will have a great time. THe weather should be great! Summer would probably be just as crowded if not worse and would be very very hot. I think it is easier dealing with a possible crowd with 70-80 weather than 95 and high humidity. go in march and have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter