~MARCH Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~CLOSED!

Checking in for the week

Have not received anything. My letter was mailed and I have not gotten it back:goodvibes

I will need to hear back/get a check in/update if your name is listed on my previous post by this friday to remain in the exchange.

Reminder..... If you will be away during the exchange period please let me know so that i know you are not MIA-missing in action.

*Susan to Ali-? sent, and should have been rcvd.
*clhcpaca to Ali-? sent, and should have been rcvd.
*Patsy to Christina-? sent, and should have been rcvd.
*Christina to Patsy- Nothing yet
*Christina to Ali-?
*Ali to Christina-?
*Ali to Susan-?
*Ali to Cindy-?
*Ali to Patsy-?
*Patsy to Ali-? sent, and should have been rcvd.

Not sure if you seen, but i posted recieving my package on post # 53.

Thank you for the update :goodvibes

I had updated the list. We will wait till tomorrow to get a response back from Ali, and Christina. Hope we hear from them both soon, and that we all receive our letters, and twists.

Today is the last day to check in to remain in this exchange. Please also update me with any arrivals.

Thank you for the update Cindy. Yup sadly we have not heard from some participants recently.

Pen pals, I had made a decision, and we will start a new three month round. I will post the sign ups now, and it will be a fast matching so that we can start our April mailings. I will randomly select pen pals so you may have the same pen pal or someone different. Lets hope all goes well with this new round. Thank you for your patience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter